Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Monday Updates (6-4)
korin81 posted:
Korin and Pink Team, Khloe Madison!

20w4d

Weight gain: 12 pounds

Symptoms/Conditions: Lots of ECP this weend! Heart burn every so often.

Other: We moved DS into his new bedroom this weekend and cleaned out the nursery. I picked out the color and will start the painting soon .

Next appointment: Big u/s and OB appt June 7th!
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

melb1121 responded:
Melenie and Green Team Baby!

13w6d

weight gain: 5 pounds

Symptoms/Conditions: RLP and hip pain, but other than that feeling good!

Other: the heat is already killing me and it has only been in the 80's....gonna be a long summer!

Next appointmen: OB June 26th
Melenie(27) DH(27) DD1(3) DD2(2)...BFP 3/25/12....EDD 12/4/12 green team!!

nikndan13 responded:
Nikki & Blue team baby

18 wk 5 days

Weight gain : 11 lbs

Symptoms/conditions : lots of hip pain at night other than that just a hungry girl : )

Other : yes we found out today our LO is a healthy lil boy ! So exciting to finally know and see him wiggling around . Also today was the first time I could feel him move from the outside : ) And it's our anniversary today and I couldn't have asked for a better present <3

Next appt: July 2nd
Nikki (29) DH (32) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) EDD 10/28 scheduled c-section 10/23 Green team : ) Love my girls !

beckie_33 responded:
Beckie and blue team. 20 weeks today.

Weight gain 4 lbs.

Symptoms/conditons: Some side pain on my left, GD

Happy to have a pool to cool off in in this heat.

Next appointment: OB June 20th, ultrasound June 25th

korin81 replied to nikndan13's response:
Congrats on a boy Nikki!

korin81 replied to beckie_33's response:
Your sooooo lucky Beckie!!!! I wish we had a pool right now. I am debating getting a kiddie one a lounging in that sucker lol!

Zaysmama responded:
Heathir
Blue Team, Zakiyah Logan

26w

W/g: 13lbs

S/c: having some ECP depending on what i'm doing...
also some back pain and pain under my ribs from sitting at work...

Other: Plan to start getting the nursery ready within the next month which will allow me to relax more once thats done!... Just glad to be so close to the 3rd tri and knowing LO is healthy and almost hear!

Nxt appt: 6/17 reg ob, then we start the every other wk appts...
Me(22), DS(3), Blue Team Baby EDD 9/10/2012

beckie_33 replied to korin81's response:
I do have a kiddy pool and if I could find it i'd blow it up and set it up on the deck so I have something to lounge in when there are too many people at the pool. One bad thing about living in an apartment building. This heat is too much. Today is going to be another record breaking day.

thebirdisblue87 responded:
Mary and Unknown team

16w 4d

Symptoms/Conditions:Feeling pretty good this week. A little tired and some cramping but not too bad.

Next Appointment: June 25th....Find out what we are having

Number32012 responded:
Samantha and yellow team

24w3d

Weight gain: 6 pounds

Symptoms/Conditions: Dislocated hip and low back pain

Other: Am chewing my nails about what this little one is. If it is another boy, I'm great with that because I still have a ton of baby boy clothes but I have NOTHING for a girl because I don't have any!! Arghhh!!!!!
-Samantha(32),DH(29),DS(8),DSD(3),DS(1)
EDD 9/21/12

oliviaand replied to melb1121's response:
have one question,, does your RLP sometimes radiate to your groin area? I have it as well, but goes to my groin a lot. I am with you on the heat. Where I live, it is already in the 100s. Congrats to you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been married for 6 years now and this is our first baby! We are very excited to begin this new chapter in our life!

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.