Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
extreme light brown discharge in 2nd trimester
An_245829 posted:
Hi,
I'm 29 weeks pregnant, soon to be 30 weeks on Sunday... and I'm having extremely light brown spotting/discharge. I have absolutely no ppain whatsoever, and no contractions or anything like that. I called my doctor and they said that nothing is wrong, to just take it easy and rest a few days... but still, is this normal? Should I be concerned?

nikndan13 responded:
Hey there I would say as you aren't having any bright red bleeding , no pain or contractions that I would take it easy and relax but if it continues I would def go in to get checked as it could be an infection or maybe even your mucus plug I've heard of women that slowly lose it over a couple of weeks . any way can't hurt to go in and get checked - let us know how you make out
Nikki (29) DH (32) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) EDD 10/28 scheduled c-section 10/23 Blue Team ! Yay ! Excited for my lil future cowboys fan ; )

nikndan13 responded:
I would say since you have no bright red bleeding,no pain or contractions that It should be fine to take it easy for a day or two but if it continues I would go in and get checked out . HTH
Nikki (29) DH (32) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) EDD 10/28 scheduled c-section 10/23 Blue Team ! Yay ! Excited for my lil future cowboys fan ; )

nikndan13 replied to nikndan13's response:
  • ** oops sry the first post said it didn't post , then showed up geesh !

• Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
    have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.