Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
funny realization
melb1121 posted:
so i was driving to work today and just realized something interesting about all 3 of my pregnancies....all of my babies were or will be born near a holliday....DD1 was born just before labor day....DD2 was born the day after valentines day....and this new little jellybean has a chance to be born on or very near thanksgiving.....just thought this was very interesting
Melenie(27) DH(27) DD1(3) DD2(2)...BFP 3/25/12....EDD 12/4/12 green team!!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
That is interesting. My DS was born on Labor Day and his birthday will be on Labor Day this year. DD was born on Veterens' Day so her birthday is easy to remember.

I was born 3 days after Christmas, my brother was born 5 days before St. Patrick's Day and my little brother was born 5 days after the 4th of July.

melb1121 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
wow....its just kinda funny how things work out

mama_to_bunches responded:
that's cool!

I had to do some thinking but some of my kids are near holidays too. lol My DS was near Halloween, DD1 was right after Valentines Day but her birthday falls on President's Day sometimes, my 3rd is Sept. 11. My twins aren't near a holiday but the new set will be close to Thanksgiving.

melb1121 replied to mama_to_bunches's response:
my DD2 falls on presidents day too....i actually had her on valentines day!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a proud mother of two beautiful boys, 3 and 4, and another little boy on the way in October. I currently work full time (nights....uggghhh) as a ...More

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.