Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Monday Updates (6-11)
korin81 posted:
Korin and Pink Team, Khloe Madison!

21w4d

Weight gain: 12 pounds

Symptoms/Conditions: A little ECP. I think I pulled something on my left side, pelvic area. It has been killing since I cleaned yesterday.

Other: Worked on the nursery some more this weekend. Painting this cweekend then it will be ready for the furniture!

Next appointment: July 3rd. 1 hr GTT and OB
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

melb1121 responded:
Melenie and Green Team Baby!

14w6d

s/c: RLP and hip pain as usual...nothin new other than that.

Other: chipped one of my teeth....so i get to make a trip to the dentist tomorrow...fun fun fun!...not ....dont know if they will be able to save the tooth.

Next Appt: June 26th.....big u/s July 10th!
Melenie(27) DH(27) DD1(3) DD2(2)...BFP 3/25/12....EDD 12/4/12 green team!!

nikndan13 responded:
Nikki & Blue team baby : )

20wk 1 day

Weight gain : 11 lbs

Symptoms/ Conditions : Lots of hip pain at night , ECP ( ugg )

Other: Been cleaning my two year old's room out and getting rid of a lot of the baby girl stuff since we are having a boy and he is our last ; ) I can't wait to repaint the room . Once he is big enough they are gonna share and funny enough her fav. Color is blue : )

Next appt : 7-2 reg OB
Nikki (29) DH (32) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) EDD 10/28 scheduled c-section 10/23 Blue Team ! Yay ! Excited for my lil future cowboys fan ; )

Zaysmama responded:
Last time posting here

Heathir, Blue Team - Zakiyah Logan

27w

W/G: 13lbs as of last appt

S/C: some back ECP and pain in my ribs and back. have this week and the whole 3rd trimester to go and the baby is already out of room!

Other: Finally got nursery & DS's room furniture ordered so I will hopefully have that done by the end of this month or beginning of next!

Next Appt: 6/19/2012 reg ob and will schedule the glucose testing... then I start appts every other week!
Me(22), DS(3), Blue Team Baby EDD 9/10/2012

ChristinaTT responded:
Christina and Yellow Team Baby!

19w1d

W/G: 2 lbs

S/C: Feeling pretty good, just tired, a little emotional but nothing too bad

Other: Made it through little girls' ballet recitals this weekend! Will have a little more "free time" now (whatever that is!) U/S last week looked good but dr wants to see me back in 3 weeks to finish measurements - he prefers baby is closer to 20-22 weeks for the detailed u/s. As far as I'm concerned, baby looks great! We've got a brain, a spinal cord, a heart, and there's only one baby in there! Although it looks like we might have another thumb sucker... also my dr is moving to South Carolina the same week we leave for Wyoming! I would be devastated if I was staying, but since we were already leaving, it's much easier.

N/A: U/S July 2nd, OB appt July 9th

Shakanson responded:
Sasha and Pink Team

20w5d

Weight gain: 5 pounds

Symptoms/Conditions: I've been having back pain, and numbness on my left side (mostly my arm/hand, but also my foot). It's starting to get annoying.

Other: We still don't have a nursery (it's still a spare bedroom at this point). I've been avoiding maternity clothes as much as possible, especially pants, but I think I'm going to have to go ahead and get at least one pair of maternity pants, sad face.

Next Appointment: June 19th
Sasha (22), DH (21), EDD 10/25/2012

HayleesMom2007 replied to melb1121's response:
OK I am going to give this a try since I have missed it the last 2 weeks because WebMD doesn't like and will never never accept my posts.

Erica and yellow team baby (find out on Monday!)

18 wks 2 days

symptoms/conditions: I am feeling allot of aches and pains these last couple weeks, lower back pain, leg pain and RLP. Also experienced ECP for the first time last week and it was horrible, happened while I was at the grocery store and it was seriously hard to walk. Feeling the baby move allot these past couple of days, what has been barely noticable flutters for the last couple of weeks has turned into very noticable kicks and jabs!!

other: Had an awesome weekend camping with the family. Planning a nice relaxing day for DH on Sunday and then next week it is time for us to get our butts in gear with this nursery.

next appointment: big u/s 6/18, ob 6/19
Erica (29), DH (31), DD (4) and baby No. 2 on the way EDD 11/14/12 green team!!!

Hannah48810 responded:
Hannah (21) and green team. Due December 7th

Girl: Izabella Rose
Boy: Colton Ryann

15w1d

Weight gain: 15lbs

Symptoms/Conditions:back pain, vomiting, peeing a lot, huge appetite and weird cravings

Other: Bought some cute unisex clothing for my baby to be. I find out in 4 weeks what i am having

Next appointment: June 28 OBYN

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 31, married, and am expecting baby #2 with dh. We just found out we are having another boy!!! Our first boy is 4 1/2 and is excited to be having ...More

Helpful Tips

Profile pic
Are you ladies having any trouble adjusting the picture for your profile? I haven't had any luck with adjusting my pic to show all of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 16 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.