Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
I saw my peanuts last night
mama_to_bunches posted:
I went for my monthly ob appt last night. He said since I was having twins and at this point it was easier to peek with u/s than trying to use a doppler to see heartbeats. They looked so perfect and cute. We saw both heartbeats. He tapped my stomach to get the one to move a little and poor little thing jumped. We get to go for a regular u/s in three weeks where I'm hoping to find out the gender!!!!

Plus, last night I know I felt one of them popping around a little in there. It's so cool. I always feel better once I see/hear the heartbeats after the 1st tri. It just makes me feel better. It's like it's really sinking in now!! I'm having twins again!!!!!

nikndan13 responded:
That is awesome : ) it def. makes it more real once you see them and more so once you know the gender ( at least for me ) we just found out we are having our first ( and last ) lil boy ! Now I call him by his name and am starting to pick up little things here and there for him : ) I love it once you can feel them moving around - I can't imagine what it must be like to have two in there lol like a lil bouncy house lol glad to hear everything is going good : )
Nikki (29) DH (32) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) EDD 10/28 scheduled c-section 10/23 Blue Team ! Yay ! Excited for my lil future cowboys fan ; )

Taylove11 responded:
Congratulations! It's always a great thing to get to see them and their heartbeats. I hope that everything goes wonderfully and that they cooperate so you can find out their gender. Best wishes!
Me (24), DH (31), DD (2) Expecting again! EDD 12/7/12. Green team

HayleesMom2007 responded:
Hey! So awesome that you got to see your little beans last night!! It is always so nice once you know that the little heart (hearts for you) is beating in there. I have been feeling flutters for a couple weeks but I am feeling definite kicks now and it is so nice to have that reassurance that the baby is OK. I have my u/s on Monday and I can't wait!!! I really can't wait to see if there is more than one in there since I have felt so strongly that it may be twins. Either way it will be great.
Erica (29), DH (31), DD (4) and baby No. 2 on the way EDD 11/14/12 green team!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! I am Katie, 22; & my DH is Ryan, 21. We have been together for 8yrs, & married for 4 yrs. We have a daughter Kelsey that was born 7/4/1...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.