Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Movement :)
beckie_33 posted:
I'm really starting to feel my little soccer player move around. Today was the first time that I pressed on my tummy and he kicked where I pressed. I've tried before but without any luck. He certainly is very active and likes to move around. At my 10 week ultrasound he was waving and at 18 weeks he was really moving around. On doppler you can hear him move. He definately doesn't stay still. I'm sure going to have my hands full after he's born

iceechic responded:
I know what you mean... my first ultra sound my LO would hold still for nothing, and everytime we go to hear the HB the dr constantly has to move the doppler because baby is either kicking at it or moves away from it...lol. Go in 2w2d for 20 week ultrasound, excited to see the baby movig around, hoping we can see the sex tho lol

beckie_33 replied to iceechic's response:
I just had another ultrasound yesterday and the doctor commented on how much the baby was moving.

Sure hope your LO stays still so you can find out the sex. Lucky for me mine had his ankles crossed in front of his tummy so it was easy to see that it is a boy.

iceechic replied to beckie_33's response:
I hope so too. My other two were not shy, when it came time to know. I guess we will see... Congrats and Good luck!!
Me(29), DH (35), DS(11), DD(7), EDD(11/30/12)
Hoping for HEALTHY first, then hoping to be apart of TEAM BLUE!
Love me FAMILY

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well, My name is Carolyn and I'm 24 years old. I am married to the most wonderful man ever! and we have a two year old daughter named Allison. The...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.