Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
16 Weeks and 1 Day!!
Marla1991 posted:
Went to the doctor yesterday and got to hear my little peanuts heartbeat!! It was a wonderful 145 :> Weight gain about 2 lbs even though i feel like i've gained alot more!!
Next appointment is 07/11/2012

New Symptoms: extreme lower back discomfort and sitting at a desk all day at work definatly doesnt help!!! Starting to be able to keep everything down, when I'm not having extreme acid reflux!! Other than that doing great just tired all the time :> I am now also starting to have to leave my pants unbuttoned when sitting down as I dont think baby likes the pressure!!

mama_to_bunches responded:
Great appointment yesterday! It's so exciting to hear your LO's heartbeat.

Marla1991 replied to mama_to_bunches's response:
yes it was very very exciting, I'm having extreme back and lower abdominal pain today!! and im not too sure why!! hoping for it to go away soon lol as i have a very long work day ahead of me!!

iceechic replied to Marla1991's response:
I have been having very bad back, and hip pain with some mild neck pain, so at my last appt. I told my dr. and she pescribed me physical therapy, saying if it hurts now it will only get worse with the increasing weight gain, so I start that in a couple of weeks i hope it helps. It hurts to walk, sit, stand, or lay...cant wait to get some relief.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, my name is tasha, im 31 and pregnant for the first time, 25 wks right now. I just got married in august to the love of my life, steve, 32, we&#...More

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.