Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Monday Updates (6-18)
korin81 posted:
Korin and Pink Team, Khloe Madison!

22w4d

Weight gain: 12 pounds

Symptoms/Conditions: Pregnancy wise I feel great this week. But this summer cold is making me feel terrible and I got hardly anything accomplished this past weekend.

Other: Did a little yard work on Saturday but that was all the energy I had. Hopefully I feel better soon!

Next appointment: July 3rd. 1 hr GTT and OB
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

melb1121 responded:
Melenie and Green Team Baby!

15w6d

S/C: major hip pain only on my left side, heartburn, ACNE!!....holly smokes i don't remember having this kind of an acne problem with my DD's!

other: went to a family reunion which was really fun...my DD's had a blast with their older cousins!....have been an emotional reck today and i don't know why!!

Next Appointment: June 26th
Melenie(27) DH(27) DD1(3) DD2(2)...BFP 3/25/12....EDD 12/4/12 green team!!

jedmonds12 responded:
Julie & Little Dude

24w2d

w/g: Back up to my pre-pg weight, so zero. Don't be jealous, it won't last long

s/c: Have to pee all the time, my hips hurt at night so I try to sleep on my back but then I can't breathe so I'm back to one side or the other, which hurts... but I can feel Little Dude moving ALL the time, so that's cool.

other: Am currently in the middle of my glucose tolerance test. It's the "new" 2-hour test that's supposed to be more accurate than the 1-hr, but it means I have to hang out at the lab for 2 hours and get 3 blood draws. I'm hungry and bored and have a headache and that syrupy stuff is starting to kick in so I feel kinda buzzed.

Next d/a: In a few hours for a routine OB. The one after that is... 7/25?
Julie (28), DH (35)
DS Kawika 4/25/11
Due 10/7/12 - blue team!

nikndan13 responded:
Nikki & Blue team baby

21wk 1 day

Weight gain: 11 lbs

Symptoms/ conditions : feeling ok , ECP and hip pain at night !

Other: spent the weekend cleaning and hanging out with the kiddos . My DH has been grilling every weekend and doing laundry for me ; ) I'll take it while it lasts lol ; ) wanna get my registry done soon since my sis in law is planning a lil shower for me : )

Next appt : 7-2

Hope everyone has a great week : )
Nikki (29) DH (32) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) EDD 10/28 scheduled c-section 10/23 Blue Team ! Yay ! Excited for my lil future cowboys fan ; )

korin81 replied to jedmonds12's response:
Good luck on your GTT Julie! I have mine in 2 weeks. I have had GD with my past two pregnancies so I am expecting to have it again yayyy lol.
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

beckie_33 responded:
Beckie and blue team.

22 weeks

Weight gain: 5 lbs

S/C: Feel pretty good and happy to have a pool to swim in because its been so hot lately.

Other: I can feel my little guy kicking and moving all the time now. It seems like he never stops.

Next appointment: This Wednesday/ultasound June 25th

HayleesMom2007 responded:
Erica and Blue Team Baby!

19 wks 1 day

Weight gain: 10 lbs

Symptoms/conditions: I have no complaints this week, feeling really good!

Other: I had my ultrasound yesterday and found out that we are having a baby boy!! DH was so excited, the smile on his face when the tech said it was a boy was priceless. I am overjoyed as well.

Next appointment: Ob 7/17
Erica (29), DH (31), DD (4) and baby No. 2 on the way EDD 11/14/12 green team!!!

ChristinaTT responded:
Christina and Yellow Team Baby!

20w 2d

W/G: 2 lb

S/C: Some hip pain, VERY emotional!

Other: Got to pack up the house, moving out this weekend. Hit "basketcase" point at work, so now I'm home posting on WebMD until I work up the motivation to start packing!

N/A: U/S July 2, OB July 9

thebirdisblue87 responded:
Mary and unknown team...we find out monday!!

Weight gain: 7 pounds

Symptoms: I have had a little morning sickness but just every few days. I also have had some side pain.

Next appointment: June 25th...the big u/s

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Amanda, I'm 21 years old and married to the 25 year old love of my life. Our first daughter was born October 7th, 2009 without any issu...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.