Monday Updates (6-18)
korin81 posted:
Korin and Pink Team, Khloe Madison!

22w4d

Weight gain: 12 pounds

Symptoms/Conditions: Pregnancy wise I feel great this week. But this summer cold is making me feel terrible and I got hardly anything accomplished this past weekend.

Other: Did a little yard work on Saturday but that was all the energy I had. Hopefully I feel better soon!

Next appointment: July 3rd. 1 hr GTT and OB
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

melb1121 responded:
Melenie and Green Team Baby!

15w6d

S/C: major hip pain only on my left side, heartburn, ACNE!!....holly smokes i don't remember having this kind of an acne problem with my DD's!

other: went to a family reunion which was really fun...my DD's had a blast with their older cousins!....have been an emotional reck today and i don't know why!!

Next Appointment: June 26th
Melenie(27) DH(27) DD1(3) DD2(2)...BFP 3/25/12....EDD 12/4/12 green team!!

jedmonds12 responded:
Julie & Little Dude

24w2d

w/g: Back up to my pre-pg weight, so zero. Don't be jealous, it won't last long

s/c: Have to pee all the time, my hips hurt at night so I try to sleep on my back but then I can't breathe so I'm back to one side or the other, which hurts... but I can feel Little Dude moving ALL the time, so that's cool.

other: Am currently in the middle of my glucose tolerance test. It's the "new" 2-hour test that's supposed to be more accurate than the 1-hr, but it means I have to hang out at the lab for 2 hours and get 3 blood draws. I'm hungry and bored and have a headache and that syrupy stuff is starting to kick in so I feel kinda buzzed.

Next d/a: In a few hours for a routine OB. The one after that is... 7/25?
Julie (28), DH (35)
DS Kawika 4/25/11
Due 10/7/12 - blue team!

nikndan13 responded:
Nikki & Blue team baby

21wk 1 day

Weight gain: 11 lbs

Symptoms/ conditions : feeling ok , ECP and hip pain at night !

Other: spent the weekend cleaning and hanging out with the kiddos . My DH has been grilling every weekend and doing laundry for me ; ) I'll take it while it lasts lol ; ) wanna get my registry done soon since my sis in law is planning a lil shower for me : )

Next appt : 7-2

Hope everyone has a great week : )
Nikki (29) DH (32) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) EDD 10/28 scheduled c-section 10/23 Blue Team ! Yay ! Excited for my lil future cowboys fan ; )

korin81 replied to jedmonds12's response:
Good luck on your GTT Julie! I have mine in 2 weeks. I have had GD with my past two pregnancies so I am expecting to have it again yayyy lol.
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

beckie_33 responded:
Beckie and blue team.

22 weeks

Weight gain: 5 lbs

S/C: Feel pretty good and happy to have a pool to swim in because its been so hot lately.

Other: I can feel my little guy kicking and moving all the time now. It seems like he never stops.

Next appointment: This Wednesday/ultasound June 25th

HayleesMom2007 responded:
Erica and Blue Team Baby!

19 wks 1 day

Weight gain: 10 lbs

Symptoms/conditions: I have no complaints this week, feeling really good!

Other: I had my ultrasound yesterday and found out that we are having a baby boy!! DH was so excited, the smile on his face when the tech said it was a boy was priceless. I am overjoyed as well.

Next appointment: Ob 7/17
Erica (29), DH (31), DD (4) and baby No. 2 on the way EDD 11/14/12 green team!!!

ChristinaTT responded:
Christina and Yellow Team Baby!

20w 2d

W/G: 2 lb

S/C: Some hip pain, VERY emotional!

Other: Got to pack up the house, moving out this weekend. Hit "basketcase" point at work, so now I'm home posting on WebMD until I work up the motivation to start packing!

N/A: U/S July 2, OB July 9

thebirdisblue87 responded:
Mary and unknown team...we find out monday!!

Weight gain: 7 pounds

Symptoms: I have had a little morning sickness but just every few days. I also have had some side pain.

Next appointment: June 25th...the big u/s