Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Fun pregnancy poll
nikndan13 posted:
Just for fun : )

1. How far along are you? 2. How many children do you have? 3. Do you want more children after this one? 4. Biggest craving during this pregnancy? 5. Are you having a boy or girl? 6. What made you pick the name for your unborn child? 7. Oddest thing you have cried about?
Nikki (29) DH (32) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) EDD 10/28 scheduled c-section 10/23 Blue Team ! Yay ! Excited for my lil future cowboys fan ; )
FirstPrevious12NextLast

nikndan13 responded:
Ok I posted si I'll start ; )

1. 21 weeks 2 days 2. 3 girls plus LO on the way 3. Nope this is our last one ! 4. Mushrooms on everything and any kind of fruit 5. Little Boy : ) 6. He is being named after my DH and his great grandfather who passed away 8 years ago 7. My husband ate some saut?ed mushrooms I had chillin in the fridge for a sandwich ! I think I cried for 20 min. Lol now it's funny then not so much ; )
Nikki (29) DH (32) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) EDD 10/28 scheduled c-section 10/23 Blue Team ! Yay ! Excited for my lil future cowboys fan ; )

korin81 responded:
1. How far along are you? 22w5d
2. How many children do you have? 2
3. Do you want more children after this one? Nope were def done!
4. Biggest craving during this pregnancy? Hummm flammin hot cheetos and coke slurpees!
5. Are you having a boy or girl? Girl
6. What made you pick the name for your unborn child? Khloe, we had this picked out for a long time now. No reason though, just really love the name.
7. Oddest thing you have cried about? Could not get my hair to roll up into a bun correctly
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

beckie_33 responded:
1--22 weeks, 1 day
2--This is the first one
3--Yes, not sure how many
4--Haven't had any strange cravings
5--Boy
6--Don't have a name picked out
7--I was reading some pregnancy jokes one second I was laughing and then the next I was crying and couldn't stop.

thebirdisblue87 responded:
1. 19w2d
2. This is our first.
3. Yes one or two more
4. greenbeans
5. We find out Monday
6. For a girl my husband came up with it a few years ago and we both loved it...for a boy we are still deciding
7. I cried and laughed so hard one time because I was tired and could not sleep.

ChristinaTT responded:
1. 20w 2d
2. 3 children already, all girls!
3. Personally, I think this would be a great one to end with, we'll see what DH thinks!
4. Lemonade
5. Waiting to find out what kind of baby!
6. Haven't settled on a name, some family references, if it's a girl I want the name to end in -a like DD #1.
7. Haven't spent much time crying until the last week, but lately it's anything! Most recently, this morning I burst into tears b/c I am leaving my job of 9 years when we relocate, and I'm only eligible for insurance thru October at the latest...and baby is due in November! Hmm, have to figure that one out still.

oliviaand responded:
hello:

(1). 23 weeks
(2). First one
(3). Maybe
(4). Chocalate frosting
(5). Don't know yet
(6). Irene Charlize, if it is a girl, Micah Israel, if it is a boy
(7). The frizz in my hair has gotten worse. I have naturally curly hair and it is frizzy to begin with, but for some reason it has gotten worse. So tough to take care of frizzy, curly hair. Sometimes I am so lazy I just put it up into a bun. The heat where I live is so bad. But, the humidity is not as bad as I am sure it is in other places.

oliviaand replied to nikndan13's response:
Oh, and just a fun fact. My aunt had a total of 4 daughters, yet all of her grandchildren were boys (a total of 8 grandsons). How funny is that? Lol.

beckie_33 replied to oliviaand's response:
I had a religious teacher that had 6 sons, no daughters and has about 4 to 1 granddaughters to grandsons.

mommyp4_7 responded:
1. 15 wks
2. 6, 5 girls and 1 boy
3. Possibly
4. Nothing really stands out...
5. We don't know yet, but for our sons sake a son would be really awesome!!
6. It's too early to even start looking at names...the last couple haven't been decided until a day or so before they were born and the last one was not until after I was in labor at the hospital.
7. Nothing yet.
Sarah 32, DH 39, DD 10, DD 8, DS 7, DD 5, DD 3, DD 1, EDD 12/10/2012.

Zaysmama responded:
Lurking from 3rd tri, but it looks fun so i am going to answer & then steal it!

1. 28w 2d
2.this will be #2
3.would like a girl, but not anytime soon, if ever
4.ICE
5.Boy
6.my grandma used to tease me and say I should name DS1 hezekiah so I shortened it and changed the spelling to Zakiyah, turns out its actually her grandfathers name
7.havent spent much time crying, maybe over the show I didn't knwo I was pregnant just sooo glad that I didnt have to go thru that! lol
Me(22), DS(3), Blue Team Baby EDD 9/10/2012

jedmonds12 responded:
1. How far along are you? 24w5d
2. How many children do you have? 1 boy
3. Do you want more children after this one? I could go either way, we'll have to see how our family feels after this one's here
4. Biggest craving during this pregnancy? Chipotle burritos with hot salsa, pineapples (but not together)
5. Are you having a boy or girl? Boy
6. What made you pick the name for your unborn child? Family and cultural influences (Hawaiian first name, English middle name)
7. Oddest thing you have cried about? Any happy/sappy commercial on tv gets me. Oh, and a mommyblog I read, she posted something really sweet about her son and I started crying, sitting in front of my computer by myself.
Julie (28), DH (35)
DS Kawika 4/25/11
Due 10/7/12 - blue team!

AmandaDanielleBrown responded:
1. How far along are you? 15w 6d
2. How many children do you have? 1 boy
3. Do you want more children after this one? if i can financially do it, yes.
4. Biggest craving during this pregnancy? baked potatoes
5. Are you having a boy or girl? not sure yet, find out in a few weeks
6. What made you pick the name for your unborn child? BOY: Oliver Quinn, flows great & my husband loves the name GIRL: Maylene Sue Ellen, after my great aunt and also my husbands mother who passed from cancer
7. Oddest thing you have cried about? nothing weird yet, just being overwhelmed

pambam05 replied to AmandaDanielleBrown's response:
1. 21 weeks and 6 days
2. none, this will be my first
3.yes
4.none
5.girl
6.Her name is going to be Grayci Sue. Grayci is from my husbands side, his great grandmother's name was Grace. The spelling is GRAYci because my madien name is Gray.
7. A sad episode of Fresh prince of bel aire. lol

Taylove11 responded:
Fun idea!

1. 16 weeks
2. 1 beautiful DD
3. Honestly, it depends on the gender. If it is a boy, we are more than likely done. This pregnancy has been so stressful with finding out we have, "a high risk of Downs", that I'm not sure I can go through it again.
4. BBQ potato chips
5. Hoping to find out in a week!
6. Haven't decided yet...
7. DD grabbed my taco off the table and spilled it everywhere. lol.
Me (24), DH (31), DD (2) Expecting again! EDD 12/7/12. Green team

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 30 year old single Mother of 2 girls from a previous marriage. Currently pregnant with baby # 3, an unplanned surprise. We are very happy and e...More

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.