Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
The results are in...
HayleesMom2007 posted:
It's a boy!! Had our ultrasound yesterday morning and found out that we will be adding a baby boy to our family. DH and I are both super excited!! Baby looked great, heart beat was strong and all of the measurements were good, he is a big boy measuring in almos 2 weeks ahead of schedule. Now it's time to start thinking about names.
Erica (29), DH (31), DD (4) and baby No. 2 on the way EDD 11/14/12 green team!!!

ChristinaTT responded:
Congratulations! Wow on measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule! Baby was only measuring 5 days behind on my 18w u/s which I thought was great since my babies seem to grow slower for the first 1/2. How big was your first?

Zaysmama responded:
Thats great news!
Happy to hear the LO is healthy in there! Any names in mind for the little man on the way?
Me(22), DS(3), Blue Team Baby EDD 9/10/2012

mommyp4_7 responded:
Congrats!!
Sarah 32, DH 39, DD 10, DD 8, DS 7, DD 5, DD 3, DD 1, EDD 12/10/2012.

nikndan13 responded:
Yay !! Glad the LO cooperated and you found out : ) we should start a tally and see how many of us are having boys vs girls : ) congrats and GL on the name hunt !
Nikki (29) DH (32) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) EDD 10/28 scheduled c-section 10/23 Blue Team ! Yay ! Excited for my lil future cowboys fan ; )

HayleesMom2007 replied to ChristinaTT's response:
Christina - I know I was totally shocked that he was measuring so big! With DD's u/s she measured 3 weeks behind but then when they took another look in 6 wks her measurements were right on track so she was a slow starter as well. I was expecting that to be the case with this one too but nope! She was 7 lbs even and 21 1/2 inches at birth.
Erica (29), DH (31), DD (4) and baby No. 2 on the way EDD 11/14/12 blue team!!!

HayleesMom2007 replied to Zaysmama's response:
Thank you! It is such a relief to have the u/s and know that there is a healthy baby growing in there. We just started looking at name last night and haven't really decided on any as of yet. To me this is one of the hardest parts, choosing the name.
Erica (29), DH (31), DD (4) and baby No. 2 on the way EDD 11/14/12 blue team!!!

Zaysmama replied to HayleesMom2007's response:
I completely agree, hopefully you will find a name and just know that it is perfect from the start! Best of luck to you!!!
Me(22), DS(3), Blue Team Baby EDD 9/10/2012

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! I'm Meggie (31) and my wonderful DH is Jeremy (31). We have 1 DD, Rylie Katelyn (19 months) who is the love of our lives. We are now expect...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.