Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
26 weeks and 1 day pregnant
22Tutu posted:
When I went in for my ultra sound, they noticed that there's a band in the sac with my baby and even though the band doesn't affect the baby right now, the doc says we have to keep monitoring the baby to make sure he doesn't get entangled in the band cos if say a finger gets entangled in d band it might the band it might cut off blood supply and eventually cut off the finger. I dont know what to do cos the doc says i just have to wait it out

iceechic responded:
wow I have never heard of this, what is the band from? I feel for you, keep us posted

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 36 and pregnant with my first child. We are due March 19, 2011 and it's hard to believe that I'm just two weeks away from 1/2 way there! ...More

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.