hi
pambam05 posted:
Hi,
I'm new to this but just a little bit about me and my pregnancy. I am 21 weeks and 6days with a little girl. Her name is going to be Grayci Sue. I am getting really excited about her getting here. My due date is October 27th 2012.

nikndan13 responded:
Hey there and welcome to the 2nd trimester : ) we are pretty much due date buddies ( 1 day off ) but I'm having a lil boy and having a c section 1 week before . Hope your feeling good . Look out for our Monday update posts and join in : ) happy and healthy 9 months !
Nikki (29) DH (32) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) EDD 10/28 scheduled c-section 10/23 Blue Team ! Yay ! Excited for my lil future cowboys fan ; )

mommyp4_7 responded:
Congrats on your baby girl to be!! That is a very cute name!! I hope that the rest of your pregnany is happy and healthy!!
Sarah 32, DH 39, DD 10, DD 8, DS 7, DD 5, DD 3, DD 1, EDD 12/10/2012.

HayleesMom2007 responded:
Hi and welcome to the board. Congratulations on your little girl, that name is aborable!! This is my second child, I have a little girl who will be 5 on the 8th of July and this one on the way is a boy due on Nov 14th. Hope to see you around the board often.
Erica (29), DH (31), DD (4) and baby No. 2 on the way EDD 11/14/12 blue team!!!

pambam05 responded:
Thanks everyone for saying hello everyone!!!! I really appreciate it