Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
hi
pambam05 posted:
Hi,
I'm new to this but just a little bit about me and my pregnancy. I am 21 weeks and 6days with a little girl. Her name is going to be Grayci Sue. I am getting really excited about her getting here. My due date is October 27th 2012.

nikndan13 responded:
Hey there and welcome to the 2nd trimester : ) we are pretty much due date buddies ( 1 day off ) but I'm having a lil boy and having a c section 1 week before . Hope your feeling good . Look out for our Monday update posts and join in : ) happy and healthy 9 months !
Nikki (29) DH (32) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) EDD 10/28 scheduled c-section 10/23 Blue Team ! Yay ! Excited for my lil future cowboys fan ; )

mommyp4_7 responded:
Congrats on your baby girl to be!! That is a very cute name!! I hope that the rest of your pregnany is happy and healthy!!
Sarah 32, DH 39, DD 10, DD 8, DS 7, DD 5, DD 3, DD 1, EDD 12/10/2012.

HayleesMom2007 responded:
Hi and welcome to the board. Congratulations on your little girl, that name is aborable!! This is my second child, I have a little girl who will be 5 on the 8th of July and this one on the way is a boy due on Nov 14th. Hope to see you around the board often.
Erica (29), DH (31), DD (4) and baby No. 2 on the way EDD 11/14/12 blue team!!!

pambam05 responded:
Thanks everyone for saying hello everyone!!!! I really appreciate it

Spotlight: Member Stories

My boyfriend and I have been together for awhile now and it just so happened that about 6 months ago, we got pregnant. We're both very excited! It...More

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.