Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Monday Updates (6-25)
korin81 posted:
Korin and Pink Team, Khloe Madison!

23w4d

Weight gain: 13 pounds

Symptoms/Conditions: Much better week! My cold is gone finally. I started getting slight rib pain on Friday but it seem's to be gone for the moment.

Other: The nursery was painted this weekend . Did a lot of housework so I am still sore from that.

Next appointment: July 3rd. 1 hr GTT and OB
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

melb1121 responded:
Melenie and Green Team Baby!

16w6d

w/g: somewhere between 5 and 10lbs

s/c: major sciatica, dr suggested support belt so am waiting for that to come in the mail to try....heartburn! and acne!

other: it has been so hot here and it is only june!!....dont know if i will make through the summer

Next Appt: tomorrow....gender and anatomy scan on July 10
Melenie(27) DH(27) DD1(3) DD2(2)...BFP 3/25/12....EDD 12/4/12 green team!!

nikndan13 responded:
Nikki & Blue team baby

22 weeks 1 day

Weight gain : ~ 11 lbs ( only weigh myself at dr's office )

Symptoms/ conditions : Lots of stretching pains when I roll over at night , ECP & heartburn .

Other : just emotional this week have a lot going on and I'm not sure how I'm going to get it all done ! Feeling very alone and it sucks : (

Next Appt. : 7-2 reg OB
Nikki (29) DH (32) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) EDD 10/28 scheduled c-section 10/23 Blue Team ! Yay ! Excited for my lil future cowboys fan ; )

Taylove11 responded:
Taryn -Blue team - still deciding on a name

16w3d

Weight gain: -3 pounds

S/C: Increased appetite and fatigue

Other: Had an amnio this morning. Awaiting results. Did find out that we are having a little boy!

Next appt: Tomorrow. 16w checkup
Me (24), DH (31), DD (2) Expecting again! EDD 12/7/12. Blue team!

thebirdisblue87 responded:
Mary and unknown (we find out TODAY!!!!)

19w4d

Weight Gain: 9 Pounds

Symptoms/Conditions: This week I pulled my Siadic nerve I think it is called. My doctor put me on bedrest for a few days but I am up and running again. I had bent over and pulled it and the pain went to my back, all the way down my leg, and into my foot. My back is still sore but much better now.

Other: Today is our big ultrasound and we get to find out what we are having. My husband and I are so excited!!!

jedmonds12 responded:
Julie & Little Dude

25w2d

w/g: 1 lb

s/c: Peeing all the time and sore hips make it hard to sleep. My face broke out again. Passed my GD screen w/no problems, which is nice, since I've been eating pretty much everything I see lately... better get a handle on that!

other: My 14-month old is cutting his 3rd molar and it's a tough one. We were up and down all night the last 2 nights; he couldn't sleep because his mouth hurt. Poor little fella. Getting excited for our 5-day camping trip coming up on the 9th!

Next d/a: Routine OB on 7/25.
Julie (28), DH (35)
DS Kawika 4/25/11
Due 10/7/12 - blue team!

pambam05 replied to thebirdisblue87's response:
Pam- pink team - Grayci Sue
22 weeks 2 days
weight gain: none. I have actually been so sick that I have lost 20lbs.
Symptoms/Conditions: Just had some lower left back pain. Sometimes when I lay down, she will get on my sciatic nerve which then makes me not be able to feel both of my legs lol!! Thats fun trying to walk like that!!
Other: Just counting down the days till she gets here

BeachMomof2boyz responded:
Tracy and Green Team baby

16 wks, 2 days

Weight gain: somewhere between 5-10 lbs (don't weigh regularly)

S/C: headaches, a lot. Everything else is okay. I am exhausted by the time I go to bed, so I pass out quickly. However, when I inevitably wake in the "wee" hours to go to the bathroom, I have the hardest time going back to sleep.

Other: U/S to determine the sex is coming up-- July 16th! DH and I are taking our 6 and 3 yr old along, since they are so excited to find out if they will have a brother or a sister.

Next appointment: July 10th, OB; July 16th, U/S

--Tracy(34), DH(36), DS(6 on Sunday), DS(3), EDD: 12/6/12

beckie_33 responded:
Beckie and Blue team. No definate on the name, thinking about naming him Jaxon.

Weight gain: gained 5 pounds then lost those 5.

Symptoms/conditions: Can't seem to get my blood sugars to stablize. Took a bad fall last Thurs. and spent the night in the ER. Baby is fine,, I just pulled some muscles in my neck, back, shoulders and bruised my behind.

Other: Had an ultra sound today and baby is right on track weighing 1 lb 4 oz.

Next appointment: July 18th, ultasound July 23rd

beckie_33 replied to beckie_33's response:
Opps forgot...I'm 23 weeks

beckie_33 replied to melb1121's response:
Try going to a swimming pool for the pain. It's something my doctor suggested that I do and it's a life saver. Helps with the swelling and back pain.

HayleesMom2007 responded:
Erica and Blue Team Baby

20 wks 1 day

weight gain: 10 lbs

Symptoms/Conditions: I am a little achy this week, back pain, hip pain, ECP and my lower abdomen is super achy. I have to pee CONSTANTLY!!!

Other: Did allot of house work this weekend and got some major cleaning done. This weekend we move to the nursery, rip out the carpet that is current in that room since we never replaced it after moving in since it was for storage then we will paint (Home Depot has paint buy 3 gallons get the 4th free just an FYI for anyone else who is painting soon) and get new carpet. Also have to finish the shopping for DD's Birthday party which is the 8th! Can't believe my little girl is going to be 5!!

Next appointment: July 17th
Erica (29), DH (31), DD (4) and baby No. 2 on the way EDD 11/14/12 blue team!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey I'm Jackie and me and my DF are having our first Sept 5th :) Jordan Adalyn will also be the first grandbaby on both sides of the family so she...More

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.