Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
We're having a BOY!!!
thebirdisblue87 posted:
Yesterday we had our big ultrasound and everything is great. The tech kept telling us we have a very active baby. She was surprised at how much he was moving....that's the same thing my doctor had told us at our first ultrasound. I guess we will have our hands full.
We are very excited to finally know. We did not care if it was a boy or girl (its our first) but it is so nice to know. Also just to know that everything is healthy and going the way it should is great.

HayleesMom2007 responded:
Congratulations!!! Glad to hear that you got a good report on all fronts.
Erica (29), DH (31), DD (4) and baby No. 2 on the way EDD 11/14/12 blue team!!!

nikndan13 responded:
Yay for a great appt and healthy lil guy ! Welcome to the blue team : ) if your like me now you can get a lil shopping in : )
Nikki (29) DH (32) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) EDD 10/28 scheduled c-section 10/23 Blue Team ! Yay ! Excited for my lil future cowboys fan ; )

thebirdisblue87 responded:
Thank you and we are very excited to join the Blue team. lol Right after we left the doctors appt. we went and bought him a little pair of pajamas. We are moving in a month or two so I do have to still wait to buy most of it, but I can have fun at least with a few things.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 33 and this is my fourth pregnancy. I had one miscarriage in 1999. I have two beautiful daughters. One is a teenager, the other is 15 months old....More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.