Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Monday Updates (7-2)
korin81 posted:
Korin and Pink Team, Khloe Madison!

24w4d

Weight gain: 15 pounds

Symptoms/Conditions: Horrible ECP on friday!!! It seemed to get better as the weekend went. Gained 2 pounds this week ugh!!!

Other: Nursery touch ups on the 4th! Take my 1 hr GTT tomorrow morning...wish they would skip straight to the 3 hr!

Next appointment: July 3rd. 1 hr GTT and OB
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

nikndan13 responded:
Nikki & Blue team baby

23 weeks 1 day

Weight gain : 22 lbs so far and yes I wanna cry !!

Symptoms and conditions : ECP and lots of pulling when rolling over and sometimes when getting up !

Other : beyond disappointed from my appt today ! Can't believe I gained 12 lbs in a month ! I eat really healthy and try to keep my snacks healthy for the most part too so not sure where I'm going wrong . My OB said my weights on track and wasn't worried - but I am since I still have 16 ish weeks to go ! Scheduled my repeat c section today too so at least I'm in the books now .

Next appt . 7-30 reg OB plus GTT
Nikki (29) DH (32) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) EDD 10/28 scheduled c-section 10/23 Blue Team ! Yay ! Excited for my lil future cowboys fan ; )

melb1121 replied to nikndan13's response:
Melenie and Green Team Baby!

17w6d

w/g: 10lbs as of last week

s/c: sciatica and rlp...other than that feelin pretty good!

other: going to the zoo with my DD's and DH...should be a fun, long, and exhuasting day

Next Appt: July 10th....anatomy scan and gender u/s!!
Melenie(27) DH(27) DD1(3) DD2(2)...BFP 3/25/12....EDD 12/4/12 green team!!

korin81 replied to nikndan13's response:
Nikki, could your weight gain be water weight or possibly GD? I had bad water retention issues with my last pregnancy, I gained about 40 pounds all together! I seem to be on track this time, but I am coming up into the GD testing now, which I expect to have again.

pambam05 responded:
Pam and pink team, Grayci Sue
23w2days
weight gain: none
symptoms/conditions: Just had some lower back pains, and sciatica every once in a while.
Other: Started on my baby shower registry at Babies r us , since I found out that I can do it online!!!! Gonna start on my Walmart one also. This way I can add to it as I go and decide on every thing that I need.
Next appointment: July 6th, Ultrasound, and gestational diabetes test.

beckie_33 responded:
Beckie and blue team

24 weeks

Weight gain: Unsure at the last doctors apointment I was down 5 lbs.

Symptoms/Conditions: Swollen feet from this horrible heat. Only thing that helps is an hour in the pool.

Other: Getting ready to go camping with my family next week.

Next appointment: July 18th, ultasound July 23rd

nikndan13 replied to korin81's response:
I def have noticed by the end of the day my feet are swollen and it has been really hot these past couple weeks so I'm hoping to maybe just walk extra at night when it's cooler out .. I don't take my GTT for another mth but never had GD with my others ( although I realize it can happen for any pregnancy ) ... My last baby was 9.4 lbs and each baby usually gets bigger for me so not sure if he's just big on top of water weight ...still disappointing I've been so proud of how great I've been doing that it hit me like a ton of bricks : (
Nikki (29) DH (32) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) EDD 10/28 scheduled c-section 10/23 Blue Team ! Yay ! Excited for my lil future cowboys fan ; )

An_242764 responded:
What is ECP?

jedmonds12 responded:
Tuesday update for me...

Julie & Little Dude

26w3d

w/g: 2 lbs

s/c: Lots of movement from dude! He seems more restive than K was in utero, but he kicks harder when he does kick. Some RLP when getting up and down, belly definitely "popped" out. My boss was on vaca all last week and today she said "Wow, your belly grew a lot in a week!" I neglected to mention that I'd also been eating like a HORSE. LOL.

Other: Kawika is having a hard time teething. His last front tooth is coming in, 1 molar just broke and another is working its way through. Poor little guy is miserable

Next d/a: 7/25 for a routine OB
Julie (28), DH (35)
DS Kawika 4/25/11
Due 10/7/12 - blue team!

korin81 replied to An_242764's response:
ECP means "Evil Crotch Pain" lol.

Taylove11 responded:
Thursday update for me. Been on vaca. Hope you all had a great 4th!

Taryn & Blue Team

17w6d (pretty sure the OB got my due date wrong though)

Weight gain 2 lbs

Symptoms - pulling/pain when I move too fast and fatigue

Other: Picked out nursery theme - jungle animals playing sports.

I have come to believe that the OB got my due date wrong. Baby boy has been measuring 8-9 days big on the last 3 u/s. Based off LMP, my due date was supposed to be on 11/25. After the first u/s they gave me a DD of 12/7. Going off a due date of 12/7, conception date would have been around 3/16, but I got my BFP 3/15. OB refuses to change the due date. Not happy at all with my OB for many other reasons and looking to change.
Me (24), DH (31), DD (2) Expecting again! EDD 12/7/12. Blue team!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a wonderful family. HD and I have been together since 2000. We have 3 beautiful children - DS 7/31/11, DD 7/18/12 and DS 1/26/14. LIFE IS GOOD!

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.