Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Monday Updates (7-9)
korin81 posted:
Korin and Pink Team, Khloe Madison!

25w4d

Weight gain: 16 pounds

Symptoms/Conditions: RLS was killing me this weekend! Found out I am Anemic so the low Iron was causing it. Taking a iron supplement now and I am feeling less restless yayy!

Other: Passed my 1 hour GTT, that has never happened so I am still in denial. Nursery painting is all done

Next appointment: July 31st MW.
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

melb1121 responded:
Melenie and Green Team Baby!

18w6d

w/g: guessing around 12lbs....will find out for sure tom.

s/c: sciatica and am so tired all the time, was hoping the 2nd tri would be better for that but so far not so much

other: ready to find out what this baby is!! so excited!!

Next Appt: tomorrow! 7/10.. anatomy scan and find out the gender! hoping for a boy, but as long as baby is healthy we will be happy!!
Melenie(27) DH(27) DD1(3) DD2(2)...BFP 3/25/12....EDD 12/4/12 green team!!

ChristinaTT responded:
Christina and Yellow Team Baby!

23w 1d

W/G: 6 lbs

S/C: Braxton-Hicks starting up occasionally, trying to drink more water and put my feet up from time to time - hard with the other kiddos!

Other: House is all packed up and girls and I are staying with MIL (fun...) until my replacement at work is ready to go (waiting on state licensure) - we should be off to Wyoming in a week or two to start our new adventure!

N/A: this afternoon OB

--Christina (30), DH (30), DD (7), DD (5), DD (2), EDD #4! Nov. 5th!

pambam05 responded:
Pam and Pink team, Grayci Sue

24 Weeks 2 days

weight gain: none

Symptoms/Conditions: This week has been pretty good. Nothing really has been off this week.

Other: Failed my glucose test, Went in yesterday and did a 3hr glucose test. Waiting on results.

Next appointment: July 24th

nikndan13 responded:
Nikki & blue team baby

24 weeks 2 days

Weight gain : 23 lbs : ( oh well I'm all baby and my DH has gained 10 ; )

Symptoms and conditions : sleeping is uncomfortable especially if I have to roll over at all , sore belly button lol but otherwise actually feeling pretty good .

Other : was able to do a small registry over the weekend for a small shower in August - so that was fun looking thru baby stuff ! Picking paint out this weekend to paint my DD and my new LO's room .

Next appt : 7/30 reg OB plus GTT

Have a great week ladies : )
Nikki (29) DH (32) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) EDD 10/28 scheduled c-section 10/23 Blue Team ! Yay ! Excited for my lil future cowboys fan ; )

speechtxjessica replied to nikndan13's response:
Pink team

23 weeks 4 days

weight gain: 15 pounds

Symptoms and conditions: baby has been doing some painful rolling motion. I have also had some back pain. Other than that feeling pretty good.

Other: Still waiting for another ultrasound to confirm it's a girl. The girl parts didn't look like they did with my first daughter and the whole pregnancy has been so different so I am not 100% convinced.

thebirdisblue87 responded:
Mary and Blue Team, Eian

21w 6d

Weight gain: 10 pounds

Symptoms/Conditions:I had my first braxton hicks contraction a few days ago. My stomach got really tight for about 30 seconds and than went away. Besides that a little m/s here and there and thats it.

Other: We did a 3D ultrasound this week and it was so cute. We have the whole thing on DVD with music.

Next appointment: July 25th

Taylove11 responded:
Taryn and blue team!

18w6d

Weight gain 2 lbs

s/c: my hips are really hurting me. I had issues when I was pregnant with DD and it looks like it's happening again. I'm hoping baths and tylenol can help.

other: started shopping to pick up things for this lil boy on the way. We don't have much to buy... it's mostly diapers, wipes, swaddling blankets, and the furniture. We have most everything else that we saved from DD.

Next appt: u/s 7/24
Me (24), DH (31), DD (2) Expecting again! EDD 12/7/12. Blue team!

iceechic responded:
I know this is not Monday but this is my update lol

20w1d

Weight Gain: 14 pounds

Symptoms/Conditions: Lots and lots of back and hip pain, going to physical therapy, seems to help a lil. Exremely tired, more tired now than the 1st trimester, ugh. This last week started getting heartburn

Other: Went to the Dr. 7/12 for ultrasound... and its a GIRL!! Sydney Addalyn. We were leaning more towards a boy, but seeing her on the screen we fell in love! So excited for her arrival now!!!!

Next Appointment: Aug. 16th
Me(29), DH (35), DS(11), DD(7), EDD(11/30/12)
Hoping for HEALTHY first, then hoping to be a part of TEAM BLUE!
Love my FAMILY

jessi2056 replied to iceechic's response:
21w 3d

Weight Gain 8 pounds

symptoms/conditions: Back Pain when i wake up in the moring! and Not being able to get comfortable when i Sit down. Other then the normal Stuff I LOVE BEING PREGNANT!

Other: Went to the Dr. We are expecting a Girl! Zoey Christine Renee... (my mother and I both have 2 middle names it only makes sense to give her 2 too!

Next Appoinment: July 31st! 3D ultrasound YAY!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 31, married, and am expecting baby #2 with dh. We just found out we are having another boy!!! Our first boy is 4 1/2 and is excited to be having ...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.