Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Opinion about 3D ultrasound
An_246424 posted:
Our insurance company does not pay for the 3D ultra sound. It costs an extra $100. We did this with our 1st child and it didn't turn out very well. We were not able to see much of his face. So what is your opinion. Is it worth the extra $100? Also would you recommend doing this ultrasound at the same appointment as the glucose test?

korin81 responded:
I have done the 3d/4d U/s with my past two pregnancies. With DS he was great and it was a fun time. With DD she would not cooperate so we ended up going back 4 times to get the shots, but it was still worth seeing her each time! We plan on doing it for this little girl again! The place here recommends doing it between 29-32 weeks for the best pictures.
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 36 and pregnant with my first child. We are due March 19, 2011 and it's hard to believe that I'm just two weeks away from 1/2 way there! ...More

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.