Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Online jobs.....Please help if you know of one.
pambam05 posted:
I will be quitting my job in September, just because I want to cherish every moment with my baby girl when she gets here. We tried 2 years before getting pregnant and I don't want to miss out on anything when she gets here. With that said I also know it i going to be hard to make it on just what my husband makes.
So I was wondering if any of yall knew of a stay at home job that could be done over the internet??? ANY suggestions would be greatly apreciated. Or if you know of anywhere that is hiring for that type of position...Thanks everyone for your input...

scperdomo7 responded:
Hello and congrats!

Have you talked with your current job about possibly working from home or telecommuting a couple days a week?

You are right, there are several legitimate work from home jobs out there, its just really hard to find them! I would definitely advise on putting away as much in savings as you possibly can before the arrival of your LO.

One website where I found some WFH ideas is called Christianpf.com

It is a Christian based personal finance blog, however, there are quite a few articles are legitimate ways to work from home and gives examples of websites you can go to. I am currently in the hiring process for one of the jobs I found on there called Leapforce (they are a vendor for Google and you essentially rate and help make their search engines work more efficiently).

Get online and start doing your research now, don't fall for any "get rich quick" schemes. Anything that wants you to pay is NOT legitimate!

Good luck!
Stephanie (27) Chris (36) DS-Cameron (3) DSS-Brandyn (16)
EDD: 12/7/12 - Purple Team

korin81 responded:
I currently WFH full time. I am a defense contractor for the government in the IT field. You could look around for a computer related job, those are easy to do from home if you have the proper internet connections. Good luck!
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello!! My name is BJ. I am a mother of 3 sons, and 2 step sons. I have been married to my best friend for 2.5 years. We are expecting our first (and ...More

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.