Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
    What's for Dinner tonight?
    jessi2056 posted:
    I'm not sure what we are going to have yet but I really have been craving Olive Garden alllllllll The time!!! I love their Salad! And have been craving Shrimp! Perfect place to eat! Their Peach Tea puts a huge smile on my face too! I NEVER drink Caffeine till i go there i have to have a Peach Tea!

korin81 responded:
    I've been craving that too!!!! We were supposed to go to a friends going away pool party but now its storming it's butt off out! So not sure what were doing as far as eating goes now.
    Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 33 and this is my fourth pregnancy. I had one miscarriage in 1999. I have two beautiful daughters. One is a teenager, the other is 15 months old....More

Helpful Tips

For those of you getting an epidural...
    I spoke with a friend of mine who is a nurse anesthetists and administers epidurals all day long, and I was complaining to her how badly it ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    29 of 38 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.