Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Monday Updates (7-23)
korin81 posted:
Korin and Pink Team, Khloe Madison!

27w4d (last Monday post for me )

Weight gain: 20 pounds

Symptoms/Conditions: My Anemia is killing me some days. I get dizzy spells often, hopefully my MW can get me on something that will help.
Rib pain is here and there now, depends on my posture during the day and i started getting a lot more cramping the past couple days.

Other: Work has been getting sooooo stressful! These long hours are killing me. This week I am training up my reliefs to start taking over the team so I can get ready for maternity leave

Next appointment: July 31st MW.
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

beckie_33 responded:
Beckie and Blue Team

27 weeks

Weight gain: Lost another pound which puts me a pound less than prepregnacy.

Symptoms/Conditons: Braxton-Hicks Contractions have started. A lot of hip and leg pain if I walk too much. It's been raining a lot lately so I haven't been able to go to the pool. Changed insulin for my GD so hopefully I can get my blood sugars under control.

Other: Had my monthly ultrasound today and everything looks great. My baby boy is a healthy 2 lbs 3 oz and 15 inches long.

Next Appointment: Aug 8th, Ultrasound Aug. 20th

korin81 replied to beckie_33's response:
Beckie,
Whats your EDD? Looks like were both moving up this week!
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

beckie_33 replied to korin81's response:
My EDD is Oct. 22nd. It's about time I moved up. It seems like forever that i've been pregnant. Hopefully the last few months go by fast.

nikndan13 responded:
Nikki & Blue team baby

26 weeks 2 days

Weight gain 22 lbs so far

Symptoms and conditions : sore hips and sometimesit feels like my pubic bone is separating ugg especially first thing in the morning ... But other than that feeling ok : )

Other : I got asked the other day by a random stranger if I was having twins lol I told her nope just a lil linebacker lol geesh ppl will say anything that pops in their head ... I have this giant belly that has surprised ppl when I turn around cause you can't tell from behind so I'll take it ; )

Next appt : 7-30 reg OB and GTT
Nikki (29) DH (32) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) EDD 10/28 scheduled c-section 10/23 Blue Team ! Yay ! Excited for my lil future cowboys fan ; )

thebirdisblue87 responded:
Mary and Blue Team, Eian Craig

23w5d

Weight Gain: 10 pounds

Symptoms/Conditions: My siactic nerve is killing me again. Last time it was really bad and my doctor had put me on bed rest for a few days. Hopefully it won't get as bad this time. I also have had pain in my pelvic from stretching.

Other: Our little guy is being very active lately. He will even kick back now when my belly gets pushed on. lol

Next Appointment: July 25th OB

Taylove11 responded:
Taryn and blue team

20w3d

Weight gain: 6 lbs

s/c: fatigue and really sore hips

Other: had my 20 week ultrasound today. Baby boy was measuring 21-1/2 weeks which is consistant with what my original due date was. (OB pushed it back 2 weeks in the beginning of the pregnancy.) They said they won't change the due date, so I'm thinking this baby will be early. Still have to decide if I want to do VBAC or a repeat c-section. Can't make up my mind.
Me (24), DH (31), DD (2) Expecting again! EDD 12/7/12. Blue team!

melb1121 responded:
Melenie and Blue Team, Christopher Michael!

21w0d

w/g:14lbs

s/c: back pain has started, especially when i turn on my back when i sleep!

other: it has been so hot here and the a/c in my explorer is not working .

Next Appointment: August 14th 1 hour GD test
Melenie(27) DH(27) DD1(3) DD2(2)...BFP 3/25/12....EDD 12/4/12 Blue Team Christopher Michael!!

jessi2056 replied to melb1121's response:
Jessica and Pink Team, Zoey Christine Renee'

23w0d

w/g: 11 lbs.

s/c: trying to get comfortable to fall asleep is dificult. But We are doing great!

Next Appointment: Have my 3D ultrasound tomorrow I'm very excited! YAY!

Biooh replied to melb1121's response:
hello Melenie and Blue Team, Christopher, am also aving back pain as well, can u assist in telling what exercises i can do to relief the pain, bcos it not easy and am sick about it, thank u

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the mother to one amazing little boy born on October 14, 2009. He is the light of my life! My DB and I just found out our second LO is on the way...More

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful