Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
2 ND TTRI-MESTER (24 WKS)
MENDEZWARD posted:
Hi, i am new to the group. My name is Jeanna and i found out i am having a boy. Yeah, so happy. I have a 10 yr. old daughter; her name is Jadae. Glad that i made it over that half way mark, but i am also ready for it to be over, because it's having a affect on my marriage. Does anyone know where i'm coming from.

thebirdisblue87 responded:
Hello and congratulations. I know I hear women all the time say they are ready to not be pregnant anymore. I have the back ache and smells make me sick but besides that my pregnancy is not bad at all. I am also at 24 weeks. This is our first baby and nothing has come between my husband and I but he is also very understanding. What do you mean it is hurting your marriage? If something is bothering you or him you should both sit down and talk. I tell my husband how I am feeling and he tells me and I think that is why I believe we have become closer. Good luck and I hope things get better for you.

MENDEZWARD replied to thebirdisblue87's response:
Thanks! I guess i have issues communicating, but it just seems like since i found out i was pregnant things have changed. I ask him is it because i am pregnant. I don't have all of his attention sometimes, but all i can do is pray about it. I try to look on the bright side; he says he can't wait for our boy to get here, that makes me happy. I just hope there is nothing else that's causing him to act this way.

thebirdisblue87 replied to MENDEZWARD's response:
Yeah I hope things get better for you. He might just be nervous because it has been awhile since you have had a baby around since your daughter is 10 years old. Everyone acts different to their situations and it sounds like he maybe nervous and is just trying to hide it. Just try to talk to him and hopefully things will get better. Good luck.

MENDEZWARD replied to thebirdisblue87's response:
Thanks! I will. Just hoping its a phase.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 21.. my Fiancee is 22. We're expecting our first child on November 18th. We were very excited to find out it's a boy! Our wedding is g...More

Helpful Tips

Profile pic
Are you ladies having any trouble adjusting the picture for your profile? I haven't had any luck with adjusting my pic to show all of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 16 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.