Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
7-30 Updates
nikndan13 posted:
Didn't see it started for today : )

Nikki & Blue team baby

27 weeks 1 day ( last post on 2nd trimester for me )

Weight gain : 22 lbs

Symptoms and conditions : lots of pubic bone pain when getting up and down and uncomfortable sleeping .

Other : had my GTT test today which def made me nauseous and gave me a headache .. Excited we get a 3D U/S in two weeks and get to see my lil guy again <3

Next appt : 8-13 reg OB and U/ S
Nikki (29) DH (32) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) EDD 10/28 scheduled c-section 10/23 Blue Team ! Yay ! Excited for my lil future cowboys fan ; )

Taylove11 responded:
Taryn and blue team

21 w 3 d

Weight gain: 6 lbs

s/c: lots of hip pain and I'm having pain in my left heel when walking

other: finally decided on doing a repeat c-section instead of trying VBAC. If this boy follows DH at all, he'll be a 10 pounder. Switching OB's which makes me nervous but the new one is 1 mile from my house whereas the current one is 20 miles away.

Next appointment: Aug. 21 check up w/ OB
Me (24), DH (31), DD (2) Expecting again! EDD 12/7/12. Blue team!

ChristinaTT responded:
Christina and Yellow Team Baby!

26w 2d

W/G: 10 lbs or so

S/C: definitely feeling the pubic bone pain when getting up after sitting for awhile! some ankle / feet swelling but pretty mild. can't seem to sleep through the night... oh well! starting to get leg cramps too!

Other: we have moved to Wyoming! We are currently camped out in a motel while we are working on the place we will be leasing for at least a year. Hopefully we can get more or less settled soon, the little girls are having a hard time with all this change! (and so am I, to be honest!)

Next appt: not scheduled, still need to find a new OB here.

--Christina (30), DH (30) DD #1 (7) DD #2 (5) DD #3 (2) EDD #4!! Nov. 4/5th -- Yellow Team!

nikndan13 replied to ChristinaTT's response:
Glad you made it there safe and sound hope everything gets settled for you guys soon ! Did you decide not to find out what your having or could they not tell ( I can never remember what the colors mean lol )
Nikki (29) DH (32) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) EDD 10/28 scheduled c-section 10/23 Blue Team ! Yay ! Excited for my lil future cowboys fan ; )

thebirdisblue87 responded:
Mary and Blue team

24w 6d

Weight Gain: 11 Ibs

S/C: I was having severe leg cramps but talked to my doctor and he told me to eat one banana a day and it seems like they are much better.

Other: Getting my blood sugar test on Saturday...not too excited about that. I have heard it is nasty.

Next Appt. August 25 Reg OB

melb1121 responded:
wednesday update for me

Melenie and Blue Team Baby!

22w1d

w/g: somewhere around 15lbs

s/c: acne grrrrr....major heartburn and oh so tired all the time!

other: little guy is moving around like crazy and he likes to think my bladder is a trampoline!!

Next Appt: August 14th reg ob and GTT
Melenie(27) DH(27) DD1(3) DD2(2)...BFP 3/25/12....EDD 12/4/12 Blue Team Christopher Michael!!

ChristinaTT replied to nikndan13's response:
Thank you! We have decided not to find out what we are having, the doc said he could tell but my husband loves to be surprised when the baby is born...I could go either way but I don't know if I could keep the secret so I just wait too! And congrats on your little guy to join your gals! I don't remember if I said anything or not

HayleesMom2007 responded:
Erica and Blue team baby (still no name thanks to DH not agreeing to anything I suggest)

25 wks 2 days

Weight gain: 14 lbs

Symptoms and conditions: Lot of hip and back pain. Getting to the point where I am just all around uncomfortable!

Other: Need to get my GTT test schedule before my next OB app on 8/20, I am dragging my feet on it. This little boy is constantly on the move and it is starting to get slightly painful but I still love it!

Next appt: 8/20 reg OB
Erica (29), DH (31), DD (5) and baby No. 2 on the way EDD 11/14/12 blue team!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Terri and DH(Rob) we've been married since august 4th 2001 we had 3 m/c's with 5 angels in heaven my last mc was in november 09 with triplets ...More

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.