Im having a....
AmandaDanielleBrown posted:
GIRL!!!! im very excited. i have 1 boy already thats 3 years old so this is new, not so excited for the barbie dolls and such
im 21 weeks and ive gained all together 3 pounds. im still terrified of gaining weight but i think im slowly getting ok with it. the baby is moving like crazy and we have decided on a name
Maylene Sue Ellen

Taylove11 responded:
Congrats! Cute name.
Me (24), DH (31), DD (2) Expecting again! EDD 12/7/12. Blue team!

mendezwife responded:
Congrats! I am waiting till the 23rd to find out what my lil one is! Hoping its a girl, had 4boys, so hope this is my lil lady!

If its a girl, she will be named after my grandmother....Nola Sophia
If its a boy, we are dumb-founded! No clue! Kinda hoping we dont have to come up with a name!

16wks & ready to find out!

mendezwife replied to mendezwife's response:
Hello everyone! Im having my lil girl! Nola Sophia! My 1st after having 4 boys! And my last!

BeautifullyBlessed replied to mendezwife's response:
CONGRATS mendezwife!!!! I know you are soooo excited for many different reasons.

I love her name!

mendezwife replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
Thank you. I have been getting a lot of compliments on it. It is my grandmothers name. She is passed, but she was an important woman in my life growing up. I thought I wanted to honor her in naming my 1st & only daughter after her.
I've always loved Sophia, but now its too common! So it's her middle name! But how many "Nola's" do you hear?