Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Im having a....
AmandaDanielleBrown posted:
GIRL!!!! im very excited. i have 1 boy already thats 3 years old so this is new, not so excited for the barbie dolls and such
im 21 weeks and ive gained all together 3 pounds. im still terrified of gaining weight but i think im slowly getting ok with it. the baby is moving like crazy and we have decided on a name
Maylene Sue Ellen

Taylove11 responded:
Congrats! Cute name.
Me (24), DH (31), DD (2) Expecting again! EDD 12/7/12. Blue team!

mendezwife responded:
Congrats! I am waiting till the 23rd to find out what my lil one is! Hoping its a girl, had 4boys, so hope this is my lil lady!

If its a girl, she will be named after my grandmother....Nola Sophia
If its a boy, we are dumb-founded! No clue! Kinda hoping we dont have to come up with a name!

16wks & ready to find out!

mendezwife replied to mendezwife's response:
Hello everyone! Im having my lil girl! Nola Sophia! My 1st after having 4 boys! And my last!

BeautifullyBlessed replied to mendezwife's response:
CONGRATS mendezwife!!!! I know you are soooo excited for many different reasons.

I love her name!

mendezwife replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
Thank you. I have been getting a lot of compliments on it. It is my grandmothers name. She is passed, but she was an important woman in my life growing up. I thought I wanted to honor her in naming my 1st & only daughter after her.
I've always loved Sophia, but now its too common! So it's her middle name! But how many "Nola's" do you hear?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Tiffany (21). I'm engaged to the father, Chris (23). We have been together since October 2010, but have been friends for a couple years...More

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.