so confused
AmandaDanielleBrown posted:
another thing, im so confused when it comes to this "trimester" what month are you thing? i am 21 weeks which to me means that im almost at my 5 month mark, but i go on here and look up my month by weeks and its telling me that im 6 months pregnant...im so lost. alot of my friends dont get the "weeks" thing so im not sure where i am

Taylove11 responded:
A lot of people don't realize that pregnancy is 40 weeks long. So going strictly off weeks, it's 10 months. I'm at 21 weeks too and I'm just telling people I'm 5 months... I don't think there is really a correct answer for this. Just go with what you're comfortable with.
Me (24), DH (31), DD (2) Expecting again! EDD 12/7/12. Blue team!

scperdomo7 responded:
Weeks 0-12 (months 1-3) = 1st Trimester

Weeks 13-25 (months 4-6) = 2nd Trimester

Weeks 26-40 (months 7-9) = 3rd trimester

At 21 weeks, you would be 4 months and 1 week pregnant (though I just said 4 months. At 4 months 2 weeks, I said 4 1/2 and so on).

The weeks get a little confusing for me sometimes too (and this is my 2nd go around). I typically just go off of the month. Though it has been a little easier since I uploaded this app (from bbc) that tells me when I move up each week, and little updates. Its nice.
Stephanie (27) Chris (36) DS-Cameron (3) DSS-Brandyn (16)
EDD: 12/7/12 - Purple Team

An_242764 replied to scperdomo7's response:
Actually it's:

Weeks 0-12 for the 1st trimester

Weeks 13-27 is the 2nd trimester

Weeks 28-40 plus is the 3rd trimester.

scperdomo7 replied to An_242764's response:
My apologies - I pulled my info right off WebMD, so make sure you let them know!
Stephanie (27) Chris (36) DS-Cameron (3) DSS-Brandyn (16)
EDD: 12/7/12 - Purple Team