Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
so confused
AmandaDanielleBrown posted:
another thing, im so confused when it comes to this "trimester" what month are you thing? i am 21 weeks which to me means that im almost at my 5 month mark, but i go on here and look up my month by weeks and its telling me that im 6 months pregnant...im so lost. alot of my friends dont get the "weeks" thing so im not sure where i am

Taylove11 responded:
A lot of people don't realize that pregnancy is 40 weeks long. So going strictly off weeks, it's 10 months. I'm at 21 weeks too and I'm just telling people I'm 5 months... I don't think there is really a correct answer for this. Just go with what you're comfortable with.
Me (24), DH (31), DD (2) Expecting again! EDD 12/7/12. Blue team!

scperdomo7 responded:
Weeks 0-12 (months 1-3) = 1st Trimester

Weeks 13-25 (months 4-6) = 2nd Trimester

Weeks 26-40 (months 7-9) = 3rd trimester

At 21 weeks, you would be 4 months and 1 week pregnant (though I just said 4 months. At 4 months 2 weeks, I said 4 1/2 and so on).

The weeks get a little confusing for me sometimes too (and this is my 2nd go around). I typically just go off of the month. Though it has been a little easier since I uploaded this app (from bbc) that tells me when I move up each week, and little updates. Its nice.
Stephanie (27) Chris (36) DS-Cameron (3) DSS-Brandyn (16)
EDD: 12/7/12 - Purple Team

An_242764 replied to scperdomo7's response:
Actually it's:

Weeks 0-12 for the 1st trimester

Weeks 13-27 is the 2nd trimester

Weeks 28-40 plus is the 3rd trimester.

scperdomo7 replied to An_242764's response:
My apologies - I pulled my info right off WebMD, so make sure you let them know!
Stephanie (27) Chris (36) DS-Cameron (3) DSS-Brandyn (16)
EDD: 12/7/12 - Purple Team

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Sarah and I am 36. I am a single mom of 5 great kids, ages 12, 10, 7, 5, and 2. My due date is Nov. 13. Hardest part of being a single mom ...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.