Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
I MADE IT!!!
BeautifullyBlessed posted:
Hello everybody!

I finally made it to the 2nd trimester...I'm 13 weeks today and couldn't wait to get here!!!

I'm looking forward to my 1st baby, but I really don't like pregnancy, so I'm hoping it goes by VERY quickly. This year has been flying by and time seems to be accelerated somehow, so I'm sure it will go quick enough.

Next week I'm getting myself a congratulatory cake for making it to the 2nd tri-mester. What the heck...I deserve it...this is hard work.

My due date is February 10, 2013!

I find out the sex on August 30th...if the baby cooperates. I hope it does cause DH still lives in Canada for now and he is flying out for this ultrasound.

reb_hun responded:
go for it!!! have a piece for me according to size i'm only a day ahead but if this little one is like its sisters i could be looking at a valentines baby or later.... i wish i knew when i was doing my sex ultrasound!! i'll probably have to wait until mid september. are you guys hoping for a boy or girl?

BeautifullyBlessed replied to reb_hun's response:
DH is hoping for a boy. I'll be ok either way. My family is REALLY hoping for a girl.

My baby will be the 9th grandchild...there are now 5 boys and 3 girls, so if I have a girl she will be SUPER spoiled...especially by her father and me because this is our first and more than likely our last because I don't want to be pregnant again.

reb_hun replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
is this not a good pregnancy for you? maybe one more??? lol not all pregnancies are the same.

This pregnancy isn't "that" bad...I just really don't like being pregnant...at all.

"not all pregnancies are the same"...that's what I'm afraid of...it might be worse than this one and I REALLY don't want to go through it again.

I'm trying to convince myself having just one is ok. I'll probably think about it in another 4 years (I'll be 37 lol).

reb_hun replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
just wait a little longer until you feel the baby move and then tell me how you feel... i just felt this little one move for the first time last night and it's the best feeling in the world while pregnant!!!!!

You felt the baby move?! Aren't you like 15 weeks? I thought that was considered early. Congrats...I bet that does feel amazing. What did it feel like?

jessi2056 replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
I felt our baby move at 14 weeks! And her daddy could feel her moving by 17 and a half weeks! It feels amazing! When ppl ask me how it feels I Explain it as a really good feeling muscle twitch... like that feeling when you get a muscle cramp and you feel the muscle loosen up.... it's feels like the muscle loosen up part! I'm almost 25 weeks now and am so amazed by everything! It took us 3 miscarriages, 2 years, clomid, and a trigger shot to get her this far along! And I feel Blessed!

reb_hun replied to jessi2056's response:
well this is my third child so they say after each consecutive child you can feel them earlier, some say as early as 13 weeks. but yeah i'm like 14 weeks give or take a couple of days. but to me it feels like if you were to rub your knuckle on your arm or something but coming from the inside. i got lucky this time around though because they think the placenta was in the back, my last pregnancy it was in the front so it was very hard for me to feel my baby move. i haven't felt this one move very much yet but when i did feel it, i was in a weird position so i don't think the baby had very much room to move in.

BeautifullyBlessed replied to jessi2056's response:
Jessi2056...you are definitely blessed! I'm glad you made it through the difficulties of TTC to get to this point where you're able to experience the joys of pregnancy.

I hope you continue to have a happy and healthy pregnancy and baby!

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.