Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
8-13 Monday Updates
Taylove11 posted:
Taryn and blue team

23w3d

s/c: lots of hip pain. DD and I went swimming that that seems to have helped in the short term. I need to find a pool closer to me.

Other: DH and I still can't agree on a middle name. DH is now pushing for no middle name, but I'm not a big fan of that.

Next appt: August 21.
Me (24), DH (31), DD (2) Expecting again! EDD 12/7/12. Blue team!

AmandaDanielleBrown responded:
awe we are one day apart with how far we are. thats exciting, congrats and hope the hip pain gets better

thebirdisblue87 responded:
Mary and Blue Team, Eian

26w 5d

Weight gain: 12Ibs

S/C: Just been more tired than usual. Its getting more difficult to workout and stay active as much. I think I am going to try some pregnancy workouts instead of regular workouts.

Next Appt. August 22nd reg OB

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been married for 4 years and are expecting our first in November. This is going to be an interesting year and we are very excite...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.