Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
At the end
MENDEZWARD posted:
One more week and i will be heading over to the 3rd tri-mester community.

thebirdisblue87 responded:
YAY!!! This is my last week as well. When is your due date.

MENDEZWARD replied to thebirdisblue87's response:
November 12 is my due date. But i feel he will come early.

thebirdisblue87 replied to MENDEZWARD's response:
Mine is November 16 but I have had the same feeling....that he will come early.

Zaysmama replied to thebirdisblue87's response:
Lurking from 3rd tri
Don't get your hopes up too high ladies lol...
I felt liek this little guy would come early as well but here I am 37 1/2 weeks and the dr is showing very little progress in that direction. My DS1 was exactly a week late so maybe it was just wishful thinking that this little guy would come early, but I feel like if he had his way I would be stuck like this forever!...

Well happy & healthy pregnancies to you!!!
Me(22), DS(3), Blue Team Baby EDD 9/10/2012

MENDEZWARD replied to Zaysmama's response:
Well, i don't want to be too early, but my doctor will induce his patients in a minute. I want to avoid that as much as possible. I guess i will start my walking to help it along.

Zaysmama replied to MENDEZWARD's response:
The girls on the boards have many tips and things that they believe have helped induce their labors naturally in the past, but what works for one may not work for another so hopefully you find the perfect solution for you! Just don't wear yourself out or get too overheated! I can't wait til this LO is out but i know from experience he will come when he is good and ready! good luck!!!
Me(22), DS(3), Blue Team Baby EDD 9/10/2012

MENDEZWARD replied to Zaysmama's response:
I just hope mine is not stubborn.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well, My name is Carolyn and I'm 24 years old. I am married to the most wonderful man ever! and we have a two year old daughter named Allison. The...More

Helpful Tips

Profile pic
Are you ladies having any trouble adjusting the picture for your profile? I haven't had any luck with adjusting my pic to show all of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 16 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.