Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
can someone help me out?
An_247318 posted:
im 20 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child and i have 2 lil girls already. when i was 16 weeks i had an ultrasound and my doc said looks like i asaw a pee pee. then when i went to get another ultrasound yesterday the lady said looks like girls parts now. all through my pregnancy the heart rate has been between 151-157 yesterday the heart rate was 153. both of my girls heart rate were in the 170s and 180s all though my pregnancy. i have a feeling its a boy because i feel diffent than from my girls this pregnancy i have craving all salty and hamburgers. with my girls i wanted nothing but sweets.

Zaysmama responded:
Lurking from 3rd tri
This isn't much help to you but from my experience DS1 has a heart rate that they said was very high for a boy, staying around 165 the whole pregnancy... with this pregnancy I have been told another boy DS2 - the heart rate has stayed low as in 125-140.
My pregnancies have been very different from one another. With the first, I had nausea in the beginning but never actually got sick, with this one I got sick rather often. With the last I had problems passing out because of where the baby was sitting and my blood levels, with this one I had minor dizziness but nothing too bad. Last time I carried very high until delivery and with this LO I dropped around 34 weeks. Also with this one I hve develope some minor acid reflux which I never experienced with the first.
They say this one is another boy and I 2 have had my doubts but I should know for sure in about 3 weeks...
This probably didnt help you much but I want you to know that things can be very different but the gender outcome may be the same...
If you are still doubting the u/s tech findings you could probably request to have another u/s done, however you may have to pay for it out of pocket.. Some other girls on the boards have done that and it doesn't seem too expensive but I guess it depends on where you live and whether you have a reg u/s or a 3/4D u/s done...
Well good luck and lmk what you decide or find out!
Me(22), DS(3), Blue Team Baby EDD 9/10/2012

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married the man of my dreams on 6/3/2006, and are expecting our first baby on 10/30/2010.

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful