Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
8/27 Monday Updates
Taylove11 posted:
For those of you that are new to the board all you do is reply and update each line with your own information and that way we can all relate to where each other is at.

Name and team: Taryn and blue team

How far along: 25w3d

Symptoms and conditions: Starting to have heartburn and hip pain

Other: We have finally agreed to a theme for DS's nursery. We will start decorating later in September.

Next dr appointment: 9/18 GTT test Yuck!
Me (24), DH (31), DD (2) Expecting again! EDD 12/7/12. Blue team!

jessi2056 responded:
Jessi and Pink Team

27w

S/C: Getting indigestion sometimes, but nothing that can't be handled!

Other: Getting exciting for Zoey to get here! 13 weeks to go and 1 week till I'm finally in the 3rd trimester! Tme seems to be flying by!

Next Apt: This Thursday!

melb1121 responded:
Melenie and Blue Team

27w0d

s/c: heart burn and hip pain

other: i am starting to tire out easily now, last week in the 2nd trimester.....13 weeks and counting!! had my 1hr gtt 2 weeks ago and no new so i think i passed! yay!!

next appt: Sept 18th......then they will be every 2 weeks!
Melenie(27) DH(27) DD1(3) DD2(2)...BFP 3/25/12....EDD 12/4/12 Blue Team Christopher Michael!!

cmhaus responded:
Megan and pink team! (finally after two beautiful boys!)

23w2d (dd December 28)

S/C: exhaustion and hungry all the time

Next Dr. Appt: 9/25, GTT

alley881 responded:
Name and team: Allison blue team Nicklas Alexander

How far along: 23w2d (@9/7/12)

Symptoms and conditions: not feeling too bad little aches here and there but not bad just not sleeping much

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 27 been married to my wonderful husband(23) for 3yrs. We started ttc right away. We wanted to have a child soon so my DD who was 1.5 would be clo...More

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.