Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Pelvic Pain?
idkkindofconfused posted:
I'm pregnant with my 3rd kid. And I've been have a pain about where my pubic bone is. I talked to my Dr. he said it was fine and normal. I can't be on my feet or walk for very long with out being in pain of some sort. Let alone sleep on my side. Does someone have any advice to help with the pain?

iceechic responded:
~Lurking~

Oh I so know what you are ging thru with, I am 28weeks and my 3rd LO as well, my Dr. prescribed me phsyical therapy at the on slot of this pain, stating it would only get worse, I have been going to physical therapy twice a week for over 7 weeks now, and it tames the pain for a day or two enought for me to get some relief during the week. They showed me exercises to do, and they gave me a brace. I dont ever take anything for it, just manage it I guess. I would say that is an option. Heat helps too, PT always applies heat the last 15 min of my session.

Hope it gets better or you can get some type of relief until you have your LO

Good luck!
Me(29), DH (35), DS(11), DD(7), EDD(11/30/12)
PINK TEAM! Sydney Addalyn! :)
Love my FAMILY

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a navy wife who just moved from South Carolina to San Diego, CA. This is my first pregnancy and my amazing husband and I are very excited to a...More

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.