Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Worried first time mom!!!!
Soccer posted:
So this is my first kid ever. I am worried because I have an infection the doctor didn't know where it was coming from. But I am on medicne. Also he put me on perkaset. Is it okay to take perkaset? Also I am worried that beacause I keep getting sharp pains in my rib cage area. Is it normal for so much pain? Also ehat does it mean when the baby's heart 170 and been high as 177? Yes it does seem I am a parnoid freak, but I want a healthy baby.

butterfly19790424 responded:
Im not sure about the medication. If you have doubts call the nurse or speak to the pharmacist.

The pains are normal. Things are moving up to make room for baby. I have some kind of stretching pain every few days. It gets annoying but just means your baby is growing.

My baby's heartrate is always in the 160's.

As always if you have any concerns dont be afraid to call your doc. They have heard all kinds of questions and that is what they are there for.

Soccer replied to butterfly19790424's response:
Yeah I am so worried. Cause sometimes I cannot even sleep. And the pain is 95% of the time in my back behind the rib cage the other 5% is in my ribs. Now I know in my rib cage is normal. I am seeing my doctor tomorrow. I am just worried. Cause they trying to put me on bed rest and I am 14 weeks lol.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been TTC for 2 years. After the last 6 rounds of clomid I just couldnt handle it anymore. I wasnt even ovulating with the clomid...More

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.