Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Husband Problems
Soccer posted:
My husband seems to all most have all my sypmtons. Food craving, tirdness, and than just moody. So can your partner have pregnany problems also? If not what can I do to help him?

reb_hun responded:
not sure if there is anything you can do to help him but there is a name for what's going on with him, it's called couvade syndrome, here's a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Couvade_syndrome

Soccer replied to reb_hun's response:
Thank you so much. I don't him gaining all that weight.

jhetsmom responded:
My husband gained 20 pounds during my first pregnancy. He also got heartburn and morning sickness. I didn't get morning sickness with my first but this one, I am 16 weeks now and its just subsiding. However, this pregnancy, He has gained the weight again and only gets heartburn so far. We always joke that we can tell Im pregnant when he gains weight and gets heartburn.
There isn't really anything you can do about his pregnancy symptoms. I tease my husband but if this bothers your husband just do to him what you would want him to do for you. I promise that with most cases, his problems go away after delivery.

Soccer replied to jhetsmom's response:
Wow I thought he was weird lol. He just eats like a teenage boy. I have tried to slow his eating, and he tells me too eat. And my mom just tells me to give him some otc meds. Cause they seem to help. But I am hoping that he won't get the pains I have, cause those hurt.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been TTC for 2 years. After the last 6 rounds of clomid I just couldnt handle it anymore. I wasnt even ovulating with the clomid...More

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.