Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
18 Weeks Pregnant and no Kicking?
mrspellerin96 posted:
I am 18 weeks pregnant as of today and I haven't felt any kicking! This is my second child and I can't quite remember when my first started to kick but I don't think it took this long. Is this normal should I be worried? Please someone help ease my worried mind.

butterfly19790424 responded:
I am 19 weeks along and I dont feel kicking. I have felt little taps here and now. This is also my 2nd child.

Have you been told you have an anterior placenta. I know that can cause you to feel the kicking later. I wouldnt be too worried, I never ever felt my first child. This is a new experience for me.

BeautifullyBlessed responded:
I felt the baby gently roll and tap at week 20. I'm going on 26 weeks now and his kicking, rolling and tapping is still pretty gentle. I do have an anterior placenta though.

Give it some more time...in a few weeks you'll feel it.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi my name is Laura, this pregnancy was unexpected but never would be unwanted. Ive been with the DF for 5 years this June. We just recently started t...More

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.