Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
ITS A................
missashley1010 posted:
Its a boy!! I was shocked and I dont know why I would have been shocked if it said girl though too. My son will have a little brother to grow up with they will only be 20 months apart. I am so happy but now the name game starts this should be interesting.

mskay251983 responded:
congrats we are waiting until delivery to find out if were having a boy or girl for our 3rd LO

missashley1010 replied to mskay251983's response:
thank you! Hubby and I are planning on 3 as well I said if this was a girl we would wait till birth to find out but now im just going to have to find out lol. I wish I was patient enough to wait till birth but Im such a planner! Plus naming is one big problem between me and my SO so I wanted to make sure we argued over the right gender and not both of them oy what a nightmare! How far along are you?

mskay251983 replied to missashley1010's response:
Well im the same way too so will be trying very very hard to wait till then.We already have a boy and a girl so i think i would be easier to wait.I told my husband he gets to name the 3rd one(providing i approve ) since i pretty much picked our 2nd one names.My mama on the other hand is begging me to find out the gender because gender neutral clothes are "boring" according to her. We will see if i actually stick it out.

missashley1010 replied to mskay251983's response:
Yeah if I was in your position I might be able to stick it out. Good luck to you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

hey ladies!!! im 23 years old bearing my first child...although scared/nervous/ i am also excited/delighted!!! i have been with my BF for 7 1/2 yr...More

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.