Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
OFFICIAL DUE DATE 5/2/13 ANYONE ELSE?
mskay251983 posted:
HEY LADIES ANYONE ELSE DD AROUND THE SAME TIME AS MINES? I AM THINKING ABOUT ASKING TO BE INDUCED WITH THIS MY 3RD PREGNANCY SINCE MY LAST ONE WAS A MONTH EARLY AND WE SO WASNT PREPARED FOR HER EARLY ARRIVAL.(BOTH OUR MOMS WERE OUT OF STATE).MY MOM LIVES IN ANOTHER STATE AND WOULD LIKE TO BE HERE TO FOR THIS BIRTH SINCE SHE MISSED BOTH OF MY BIRTHS. I JUST NEED SOMEONE THERE TO RUB MY BACK AND/OR WATCH THE OTHER TWO.I TOLD HER TO BOOK HER TICKET FOR LAST WEEK OR SO IN APRIL SINCE IM PRETTY SURE THIS BABY WILL BE HERE EARLIER THAN MAY2.

missashley1010 responded:
Well Im due at the END on May the 29th is my due date. Went early with my son had a c-section so I will just be having another c-section which is whatever at least I will KNOW for sure when im having this baby. I guess see what your doctor says about inducing you tell them why you want it.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I had DS1 young, with a high school boyfriend. My hubby and I fought infertility from July 2001 to May 2007. I have Endo and PCOS. I am pregnant now w...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful