Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
didn't find out gender
Spartan_Mommy posted:
Has anyone else not found out what the gender of their baby is? I had my ultrasound on Valentine's Day, but I chose not to have the gender revealed. We didn't find out with DS, we did with DD, but I didn't want to know with this one.

My husband did want to know, so he has the ultrasound picture that shows the gender. He hasn't told anyone what it will be, not even his friends that live 800+ miles away. I have no doubt he will be able to keep it a secret the remainder of the pregnancy.

ashleyjane2206 responded:
My Hubby and I found out Feb 11th that we're finally having a baby girl!! We have 2 boys already 4&2!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My partner and I have been together for 10 years and are expecting our first baby together on Halloween. She lovingly has helped me raise our now 11 y...More

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.