Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Gender Revel Party
mommyin2011 posted:
Hello,

I am prego with # 3 and the first 2 pregnancies, I found out the gender via u/s..this time, I did the u/s but had the tech call my mom to tell her the gender (I did not see or nor was I told what the gender is). She is throwing me a 'Gender Revel Party' this Sunday. Im so excited to know if Im having a boy or girl...I already have one of each

Anyone else had one of these parties?

Me (29) DH (27) 4 fur babies - DS born 7/31/11 - 2nd baby due 7/20/12!! 11 days before DS 1st birthday! :) PINK TEAM!!

mrsmarkle responded:
What a cool idea! I've heard of when the parents (you and your husband) know and reveal it to their guests at the party, but never when they were the ones finding out! That sounds like it'll be great! I can't wait to be a few more weeks along to see what mine is!

mommyin2011 replied to mrsmarkle's response:
im so anxiouse to find out what im having...i think BOY...do u have any feeling as to whay your having? id this your first?
Me (31) DH (32) - DS 7/31/11 - DD 7/18/12 - BFP 3 due 2/3/14

mrsmarkle replied to mommyin2011's response:
This is my second. I have a feeling that it's a boy, and I feel completely different with this pregnancy than I did during my first, which was a girl. So fingers crossed! We will be fine with either one, but are hoping for a boy!

fingers crossed for a BOY!!! they are a handful!! but so fun
Me (31) DH (32) - DS 7/31/11 - DD 7/18/12 - 3rd baby due 2/3/14; BLUE TEAM!!

mrsmarkle replied to mommyin2011's response:
I find out tomorrow! The waiting is killing me!

soooo, boy or girl??
Me (31) DH (32) - DS 7/31/11 - DD 7/18/12 - 3rd baby due 2/3/14; BLUE TEAM!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Terri and DH(Rob) we've been married since august 4th 2001 we had 3 m/c's with 5 angels in heaven my last mc was in november 09 with triplets ...More

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.