Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Boy or girl
An_250536 posted:
[br>This is my second pregnancy and I am so hoping for a boy as I have a girl already. With my first, I had lots of nausea and vomiting in the fits trimester, this time I didnt have any in the first 3 months but these days I feel nauseous especially to certain smells. I thought that these symptoms go away by 2nd trimester but for me I am expereincing it now...Does this mean it might be a girl this time? I have my 16th week appt next week. And I cant find out for another 4 weeks. Also my face looks all puffed up in the morning as soon as I get up and I have horrible nasal congestion, headaches and constipation. I dont know what to do. I will bring these up at my drs appt but thought of asking you all here...

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Its hard to say. Some pregnancies are very different but then the sex of the baby is the same and sometimes they aren't so different and you get a different result. And you get the ones who are different and get different results. You have a 50/50 shot. This time around my pregnancy is very different from my last. I was very very sick with my son and this time I am not nearly as sick (like 30% of what it was with him). And I had an u/s at 12w2d (last friday. I am lurking one day early as i hit 2nd trimester tomorrow 10/2). I had an u/s with my son at that time too and the two u/s look quite a bit different in the shape of the skull and other parts as well but it could just be genetics. Pretty soon you will be able to find out. Good luck!
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12. Son born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD 4/09/14

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Anna, I'm 31 and I've been married my husband Jason for 8 years now. I have a son named Jordan 6 going on 16. lol I am pregnant wit...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.