Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
showing early
amber0519 posted:
This is my second pregnancy and I began showing pretty early. I have now noticed that the top of my stomach is popping out and I am only 16 weeks along (looks like I am 20 or better) is this normal?

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Yep. Totally normal. I am carrying quite a bit differently this pregnancy. With my son I carried lower. With this little girl I am carrying a lot higher. With second pregnancies you also tend to show earlier. I went from only looking like I ate too many donuts at 14 weeks to very obvious pregnant at 15 weeks this pregnancy.
Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12. Son born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD 4/09/14

scorpiomom30 responded:
with my first I was obviously pregnant at 12 weeks I carried really low and he was a boy. with my second I started showing around the same time but baby was much higher and she was born a girl. Im pregnant again and this time I started showing at 8 weeks and carrying very low. Im 11 weeks now and if you saw me you would swear i was 20 weeks along. LOL. dont know what we are having yet,hoping for a boy.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi my name is Laura, this pregnancy was unexpected but never would be unwanted. Ive been with the DF for 5 years this June. We just recently started t...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.