Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Extra Placenta Lobe
kaneisha416 posted:
Hello everyone. I was wondering has anyone ever been diagnosed with an extra placenta lobe? I had an ultrasound two weeks ago when I was 19 weeks. The ultrasound tech told me at the ultrasound that everything looked good and that the baby was growing right on schedule. So today I get a call from the my dr's office saying that she had got my ultrasound pics back and she was like everything looked good with the baby but she said I might have an extra lobe on my placenta. And I have not idea what that means!! I've called my dr's office to find out what that means but they have not called me back yet. She told me that it was nothing to worry about, but I can't help but the freak out. I have to get another ultrasound scheduled to see what exactly is going on. I look on it up on the Internet but I'm not getting a clear answer. Any detail would help.. Thanks girls..

Me(23) DB(23) EDD: 7/14/2009 19 week ultrasound: It's a BOY!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me 23, Hubby 24, 2 furry kids Winston and Claire! Due 6/20/10 with a baby girl!! Lily Mae :)

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.