Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
YIPPEE!!!! YAY for MP!!!
topazorchid posted:
I JUST LOST MY MP IN THE SHOWER!!!! Wow! Who knew that a snotty wad of vag discharge could make a girl so happy! I was just literally dancing around my house! DH thinks I have officially lost my mind! Sooo...what's the normal turnaround time for a baby after you lose the snot!!!!!!????? I am 39 weeks, 3 days! 4 days to EDD... :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy:
FirstPrevious12NextLast

LMaar responded:
did it have blood tinge on it at all? :smile: Hopefully because you're so close it means you're going into labor soon!!!! Congrats on losing your MP!!!!!

pegs7 responded:
Oh YAY for you Emily!!! I have no idea the turn around time, but I hope it is fast :) LV's!

topazorchid responded:
YEP! Brownish streaks and all! I am just beaming right now! :sillygrin:

BabyMakesFive2009 responded:
I started losing my MP on Sunday August 2nd and literally 7 days to the HOUR later, my water broke. I was only 37 weeks 6 days when my water broke so with you being so much closer to your EDD, it should hopefully be anytime!!! :)

jwick407 responded:
good luck!

bridgettecoldwell responded:
yay good luck LV for ya too!!!!!

Jordysmommy responded:
So funny! Yay for you. Good Luck and be sure to keep us updated on your progress/birth story!

ashleycraig18 responded:
yay!! Im so excited for you emily!! WWWOOOO HOOO!!! ((((((((LLLLLLVVVVVVV))))))))

dh5511 responded:
If any non pregnant people peeked in on this post they would think we are all NUTS!!!!! Congrats and hope labor goes well

topazorchid responded:
Oh I know! Who cares though! I am going to bounce on my ball and rub the pressure points and then go to bed. Yay, yay, yay!! MP MP MP!!! :goofy: :goofy: :goofy:

EarthMama09 responded:
YAY!!!! Congrats! I can't wait to read your birth story soon!!!

topazorchid responded:
I JUST LOST SOME MORE!!!! :sillygrin: :sillygrin: :sillygrin: Right after I just had indian food for lunch! I am such a weirdo for getting so excited about this, arent I!

k_slowe responded:
Nope!! ITs exciting!! maybe to just us, but nevertheless exciting!! WHOOO- HOOOO!! You'll be the next birth story!!

superjunkplace responded:
YAYYYYYYYY! :sillygrin:

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (32) DH (35) DSD (16) DS (4) New baby boy due May 24th!

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful