Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Poll :: Days Left
LMaar posted:
WOW! It seems like a LOT of ladies got their LO's this past week(end)...So for the rest of us left waiting.... * Days till term? * Days till EDD (or induction/csection)? I'm 18 days till term and 39 until my EDD! This cannot go by fast enough!

hawaiigirly responded:
aLready teRM! 14 days til EDD!!!!!!!!!! w0000000 h00000 :smile:

liz81888 responded:
oh my god! 74 more days why did you have to remind me lol! i cant wait to get my body/life back, and meet my baby girl! hopefully it comes out a girl and doesnt turn into a "spike" hahaha

brandi07michelle responded:
45 til term!!!! 66 til EDD!!!! WWWWOOOOOO :goofy: :ooh: :pbpt:

klflmf0510 responded:
15 til term!! 36 til EDD!! I cannot WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mandy617 responded:
*2 days til term *23 days till EDD :pbpt: I'm so ready for this to be over and have my lo!!!

swinga responded:
too many..... 48 til term 69 til edd

Danielle4C responded:
32 days til term 53 days til EDD i can hardly believe that i have less then 8 weeks left! getting closer and closer!!! :-D

SasWarah05 responded:
Already TERM! 10 days until term OMG almost to single digits!! WOW I cannot believe my time is almost up...but wishing it was up last week ha-ha Sarah(22) Brian(22) EDD 9/24 Baby Boy-Christian Thomas!

LadeeEmpress responded:
13 days till term 36 until my EDD I am SO READY!

k_slowe responded:
Term TOMORROW 14 days till EDD!!!!

erinw601 responded:
I reached term today! Days til EDD: 20! Wow - looking back time has FLOWN by!

Kristine1984 responded:
It does seem like many ladies had their babies this weekend!!!! I am already term and have 16 days left until my due date. I am so excited to meet my little man =) Kristine (25) Guy (30) DD (6) DS (2) EDD 9-30-09 Blue Team Samuel Laurence 1 cm and very soft as of 36 weeks.

Butterflylove85 responded:
Days till term? 27 days Days till EDD? 49 days

Gorika responded:
36 days till term 57 days till EDD Less than 2 months now!!! Not ready at all - Wow I have a lot to do!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jessica and I am a full-time third shift phlebotomist at a hospital. I am expecting the second child for both me and my BF. He has a little...More

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.