Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Welcome to the 3rd Trimester Exchange!
Dorothea_WebMD_Staff posted:
Welcome to your new home in the WebMD Health Exchange!

I hope you found your way in easily. I know change can be both exciting and hard at the same time, so I?m here to help you navigate around and I?ll do my best to answer any questions you have.

Jump in and start playing around with the functionality. Try posting a discussion and adding a poll. Post a tip and share a resource. Vote on Tips and Resources as well, and see how that works.

If you have questions and I am not around, you can visit the new Welcome Exchange where there will be moderators standing by throughout the next week to help. We?ve also put up some information on our Community Blog that you can check out as you wait for one-on-one feedback.

I can?t wait to see all our familiar faces back in the community and sharing the wonderful support we all know and love here at WebMD.

Your Moderator
Dorothea

VeryFirst responded:
Do we still have signatures?

yzzil2103 replied to VeryFirst's response:
I was just looking for that as well and I don't see any

Dorothea_WebMD_Staff replied to yzzil2103's response:
No we don't have signatures anymore and I'm sorry about that. I'm going to see what I can find out about whether they are gone forever.

This isn't the most elegant solution, but as a workaround you could save what you'd like as a signature in a notepad file that you keep handy. Then when you post you can just open it and copy and paste the text to the end of your post.

I know. I said it wasn't elegant.

Dorothea

yzzil2103 replied to Dorothea_WebMD_Staff's response:
yuck! I hope they bring them back....and soon!

mommabear3502 responded:
I hope this isn't the absolute final version of the exchanges. I am definitely not liking it. It's difficult to navigate & looks very awkward to me. I've seen other community boards that looked like this, and I didn't like them at all.

Jill_en replied to mommabear3502's response:
This is terrible!! I don't recognize anyone and their are no signatures. I believe people were asking for more to their siggs like tickers and such and this is what you guys came up with? i am so so so sad. Right before I had my daughter you guys changed the boards and I lost contact with everyone because everyone I "knew" left the baords. And here we are again.

christal2004 responded:
yes i think everyone is very unhappy about the change. I could understand if it was just getting used to navigating or something like that but it's A LOT more. please change back webmd!

Kristy1019 responded:
Yeah, I definitely think there are some great additions to the board-like the ability to create your own exchange, and the ability to bookmark exchanges and watch certain discussions. But frankly, the layout sucks. I can't stand trying to figure out the posts. I really think the old format was more user friendly. It would have been great to have it LOOK the way it used to, while still adding the positive additions to it. The new look is cumbersome. Sorry webmd. I love these boards, but I'm finding it hard to navigate. And I know I'm missing out on posts I would normally read.

startrekkin28 replied to Kristy1019's response:
I agree. I hope that Webmd would bring back the old format. This new one is not userfriendly. It is hard to navigate and I know that I am missing out on posts. I use to enjoy coming here and hanging out but now I will find other things to do and that makes me very sad. I have made some good friends on here and now I feel like I won't get to do that again. I would hope your developers would do some more research on what is wanted on this message board and how a good userfriendly website is laid out and fix this one.

CherylG079 replied to startrekkin28's response:
Please bring back the old format!! I agree change needs to happen but these changes are just not working I can?t find anything i am looking for and I want the signtures back they make it more personal!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello All! My name is Marie and I am 25 years old... My husband and I have been married since May 2011... and got pregnant around end of June beginni...More

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.