Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Yaaaaay! We're back online!!
NewLO posted:
Yesterday seemed to take forever! I didn't realize what a message board junkie I'd become until I couldn't log on!! Can't wait to see how everyone has been the last couple days
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Qs_mommy responded:
Ha, I know what you mean! For a while here I couldn't figure anything out, but I found you guys! I work 3rd shift, and this is one of the few sites I have access to, so it works out well. Like you said, I didn't know how addicted I was until I couldn't find the boards!

NewLO replied to Qs_mommy's response:
If anyone figures out how to add our signatures, please let me know! I miss not being able to see when each person is due plus I suck at remembering ppl's names, etc.!

Brianna914 replied to Qs_mommy's response:
Qs_mommy! There you are! Yeah this really threw me off!! I work midnights too and boy was I bored last night! This is the only website I have access too here as well! lol.

Qs_mommy replied to Brianna914's response:
Yay, slowly we all become reunited! I hear you Brianna...last night dragged for me! Yeah, I must agree with NewLO, I miss knowing everyone's name, when they're due, etc.

Well, it's kinda slow here tonight at work, so if I figure out the signature thing, I'll let you guys know, ok?

fsuchick1976 replied to Qs_mommy's response:
I'm glad that we are back online, but I'm not so sure that I like this new format. With this new format, I might not be visiting as often.

GigiSage replied to fsuchick1976's response:
I agree... find it rather confusing.... and lacking... I guess I will have to see it unfold more.

jlg08 replied to GigiSage's response:
this so confusing!!! i guess i just need to mess around with it a little bit more and try to become more familiar with the new format. glad we're back though, i missed this place haha

ethomas87 responded:
OMG this is sooo confusing!!!!! I like with old way...IM GLAD TO SEE YOU LADIES! I know some of you we chatted via email and that was soooo nice! Well happy weekend to ya and Im glad were back.

alhaley responded:
This is way weird....I haven't decided whether or not I like it...haha! The nice thing is though that we can talk to each other again....and what have you. The emails were nice, between the ones who utilized it! It was nice going to my email and having them there...haha...all I ever get is junk! Anyways....glad to have our site back, even if it is a little confusing.

Amber(24) DH(27) #1 DD Kaydence (4) #2 DS Carter (2) #3 scheduled csection 3-4-10 Keaton Mitchell

Kristy1019 replied to alhaley's response:
I'm with you! This is a little different, gonna take some time to get used to it! EEEK! I hate change sometimes, lol, but maybe we'll like it better in the end.

ShanF317 responded:
This is weird but looks nice.

faeriegirl1982 responded:
alhaley did you figure out how to put your signature back on or did you just type every thing in? I don't like change and this new format is going to take a lot of getting used to. I did miss you ladies over the last day though!

SophiasMommy08 replied to faeriegirl1982's response:
This is very odd, Im not sure I like it either. I really want to figure out how to put the signature back in I loved having mine down there.... I am proud of all the info in there . I am glad we have the boards to chat again but anyone who still wants to email feel free to keep sending them to me! Im really glad Gigi thought of that it was a nice way to be able to keep in contact with a bunch of you great ladies! My DH was laughing at me but like I explained to him you we all share so much I feel like I know all of you!

alhaley replied to faeriegirl1982's response:
I just typed it in, thats what I did every other time....even before, because I didn't know how to do the signature.

Amber(24) DH(27) #1 DD Kaydence (4) #2 DS Carter (2) #3 scheduled csection 3-4-10 Keaton Mitchell

Spotlight: Member Stories

Fell in love at 16, engaged at 17, moved out and 1st kid at 18, now expecting another at 19! EDD June 24, 2010. Team Blue Austin Michael or Austin Mat...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.