Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Birth Story!
faeln posted:
Our little girl finally decided to make her appearance! She was born Thursday, 25 February. 8 lbs flat and 21" long.

Contractions woke me up at 3am on Thursday, but I wasn't sure if it was time, or if it was just a bad bout of "false labor." DH and I walked and killed time until about 9:30am, then decided to head to the hossy. I was admitted right away - 6cm already! Unfortunately, things slowed to a crawl after that. I was barely at 7cm by 4pm so they decided to break my water to try and move things along before resorting to Pitocin. By 5:30pm, I was trying not to push with my stronger contrax, so they checked again and lo and behold, 10cm! An hour later, my baby girl was finally here!

Best of luck to all of you still waiting on your LOs' debuts! Thank you for all your support over the last 9 months.

sugarhi responded:
Congrats! Enjoy your DD!

NewLO responded:
Congratulations! Glad to hear you are both healthy & doing well!

HotMomma87 responded:
Congrats! What did you name her??

Jess102600 responded:
Congrats!

esollenberger responded:
Congratulations! Enjoy your new little one.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Ashley and I am 26 years old. I have a beautiful daughter, Cadence who will be 6 in January. Now we are expecting our second daughter, Pers...More

Helpful Tips

Diapers.com
First off, I super miss this board, I "graduated" 2 months ago! I miss the excitment, so I still come back and read the posts sometimes. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.