Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
It's the middle of the night...
k8lynn0428 posted:
Well, it's the middle of the night, and I had to get up to pee... now I can't fall back asleep. It is my firm belief that if i'm up at two in the morning... it should be for a good reason... like being in lots of pain due to labor!!!! I would really like this to happen this weekend. I just feel like work is absolutely killing me and the thought of going back on Monday is just overwhelming!

NewLO responded:
Hello k8lynn, welcome to my world! LOL I roam the house every night... can't sleep because I can't breathe and I'm SO uncomfortable. I am also 41 wks 3 days pg (crying!). Is there any way you can cut back on your hours? Maybe work a 1/2 day or split the week with your replacement for awhile? I don't know what kind of work you do but good luck - it'll be over before you know it. (((((((((((LV's)))))))))))))))) to you

k8lynn0428 replied to NewLO's response:
I teach... we don't have that kind of schedule. I wish I could... I guess the way I see it is... maybe it will help me go quicker. We'll see. As long as I can still do it, I will. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in New Castle County, DE with my husband and we're expecting our 1st baby in October. I am so excited to meet my little baby girl.

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful