Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
For you information!
NewLO posted:
Just so you know:

Pineapple - doesn't work even when you eat the whole thing.
Pressure points - no such luck.
Sex - many positions with variation in "vigor" produces nothing.
Nipple stimulation - waste of time...
Spicy food - causes heartburn only!
Red Raspberry Leaf Tea - Drinking 1 pot every day for weeks...why??
Walking - Sore back but that's the highlight of it.
Exercise Ball - fun like a trampoline used to be but does nothing else.
Stripping membranes - painful with cramping but no labor.
Talking to baby = talking to wall.

My "to do" list for this week:
Evening Primrose Oil
Induction on Wednesday

#3 EDD WAS FEB 25..... Yellow Team!

faeriegirl1982 responded:
Oh no! Sounds like your LO has found a comfy place and just refuses to budge I hope baby decides to give the outside world a try before Wed. if not at least you can see the light at the end of this and know it won't be longer than next week LV to you!

Jess102600 responded:
JMO, but I wouldn't bother with the Evening Primrose Oil. According to the info I've gotten from my OB's office on it, it can take weeks to work, if it works at all.

Good luck! I really hope LO comes out on his/her own before Wednesday.

TakarahsMommy replied to faeriegirl1982's response:
awww I feel your stress! Hang in there!! If anything HOPEFULLY by Thursday your LO will be here!!!

moniqie23 responded:
Try the evening primrose, I think it works, swallow one and put one in your whoohaa, I hope your LO come soon, I can't wait to read your birth story.

airjeremal responded:
I appreciate all the great info! I was going to buy myself a couple of fresh pineapples for the reason I have heard they may help! Sex... is just not working for me anymore lol! Well, good luck with the oil and the induction!

Spotlight: Member Stories

DH and I have been married since Sept 2009, together since Sept 2007. I have a 4 year old son from my previous marriage and just had my baby girl 1/31...More

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.