Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
HERE SHE COMES!
christal2004 posted:
had my 37 wk dr's appt today. i've been seeing obgyn 2 times a wk due to mild pre-e. well today dr said it's getting worse so i'll be induced....tonight!!!!!!! i'm so scared for the baby but also very excited to meet her. i def didn't wake up thinking "today's the day!" i figured it'd be another routine appt and another few weeks to go. well at 9:00pm i go into L&D and start my labor. i'm already a 2-3 and soft so we'll see how quickly it progresses. honestly i didn't think it'd be this fast....i didn't even have the diaper bag ready or my stuff yet! i'm sure i'll be sharing the birth story soon. good luck mommies-to be!

EDD:3/29/10

airjeremal responded:
Aww! That is so awesome... Conrats! Hope all goes well for you and your LO!

stubbypig2004 responded:
Man I wish I were you lol, I have been to the hossy 4 times and I am two days behind you! Hope all is going good...I feel in pain most of the time :-(

edd 3-31-10

NewLO responded:
OMG! I am happy for you but OMG! for me. I was due Feb 25 and am now 2 weeks overdue and you weren't due till almost a full month after me and you're gettting your baby??! Wow it seems so impossible! LOL Good luck tonight, hope all goes smooth as can be :) Can't wait to read your story!

nsh3lton responded:
CONGRATS!!! How exciting!!! Hope all goes well for you and let us know when your LO arrives!!! Good Luck!

hipk427 responded:
aww thats great! good luck with everything...cant wait to see the birth story

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 28 years old and married to the best man in the world! I have 2 other children (Caron-10) (Quincy-6) (Keyondre) and one step son that love to dea...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful